Trump - How long will he last?

How long do you think Trump will remain as POTUS?

• Total voters
Actually, I don't think there will be a hole in the wall. There will be a staircase up and over with handrails (safety first, don't you know) every 50 miles with heavy duty elevators at primary crossing points to handle rush hour pedestrian traffic--like Juarez, Tijuana, Nuevo Laredo, etc:rolleyes:

D-Obstruction-600-LI.jpg
Can't build an asylum that can hold Trump.

Birther fingerprints all over this.....

The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about Donald Trump’s connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin, people familiar with the matter said.

Marc Elias, a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, retained Fusion GPS, a Washington, D.C., firm, to conduct the research. Fusion GPS hired dossier author Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer with ties to the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community.

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation...y-for-work-on-dossier-about-russia-and-trump/

Hmmm, this is getting more interesting by the day.
McCain/Flake/Corker/Collins/Lisa M in Alaska/, helll, even that whack job Rand Paul. Any takers on who the Next REPLUG Senator, or Senators will be ?
That D Bag hasn't got ANYTHING 'passed' in almost a YEAR, and things ain't looking to ROSY in the near future !!!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha !!!

Hmmm, this is getting more interesting by the day.
McCain/Flake/Corker/Collins/Lisa M in Alaska/, helll, even that whack job Rand Paul. Any takers on who the Next REPLUG Senator, or Senators will be ?
That D Bag hasn't got ANYTHING 'passed' in almost a YEAR, and things ain't looking to ROSY in the near future !!!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha !!!
Hey gramps, don't swallow your dentures, but you might want to be more concerned about 'Ol Hildabeast, Billdo, Pedesta, Lynch, Obammy, Holder, Comey and all the rest of the Russian "pay for play" Uranium One kick back scam for 20% of the USA urainium. I guess all that Russian Clinton Cash is getting kind of a ripe stench no?

Prison time orange pant suit for Hildabeast and friends?

Gonna be fun to watch gramps.

HeeHeeHeeHeeHeeHee......

BTW nothing done? Gorsuch on the US Surpreme Court, Keystone Pipline going, stock market all time high, housing market booming, unemployment 16 year low, border wall bids started, fighting and arresting MS13, gutting sanctuary cites, defeated ISIS in Syria, decertified horrible Iran deal. He also signed 71 pieces of legislation.

Take your Geritol, and get some rest gramps.

Hey gramps, don't swallow your dentures, but you might want to be more concerned about 'Ol Hildabeast, Billdo, Pedesta, Lynch, Obammy, Holder, Comey and all the rest of the Russian "pay for play" Uranium One kick back scam for 20% of the USA urainium. I guess all that Russian Clinton Cash is getting kind of a ripe stench no?

Prison time orange pant suit for Hildabeast and friends?

Gonna be fun to watch gramps.

HeeHeeHeeHeeHeeHee......

BTW nothing done? Gorsuch on the US Surpreme Court, Keystone Pipline going, stock market all time high, housing market booming, unemployment 16 year low, border wall bids started, fighting and arresting MS13, gutting sanctuary cites, defeated ISIS in Syria, decertified horrible Iran deal. He also signed 71 pieces of legislation.

Take your Geritol, and get some rest gramps.

AND, W T F has any of that got to do with helping people reach 'the Middle Class' of SECURE JOBS, Making $ 60 - 75 G's a year ???????????????

Hack JOB. You would've have been PERFECT, for " JONESTOWN "

S M - F'r !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
AND, W T F has any of that got to do with helping people reach 'the Middle Class' of SECURE JOBS, Making $ 60 - 75 G's a year ???????????????

Hack JOB. You would've have been PERFECT, for " JONESTOWN "

S M - F'r !!!!!!!!!
Easy gramps, your Depends might spring a leak. I guess you missed the part about the Keystone Pipeline, and the stock market booming? Um that means the economy looks to be coming along nicely, jobs are being created? No? I know I'm making some good money in the market. Hopefully the tax cut will come next, and that will mean more jobs. Middle class needs it.

Even your crusty old crack might get one pushing a wheel chair at the airport? What fun that would be for some poor old lady.

Good thing Hildabeast didn't get in the White House, right? Woo that was close after 8 years of Obammy failure. What does S M mean? Your into S@M at your age? Heeheeheehee.....

Let go of the caps button, and wash your filthy mouth out gramps.

Latest posts