Trump - How long will he last?

How long do you think Trump will remain as POTUS?

• Total voters
Trump won because so many people were sick of Clinton and the Dems.

The DNC suppressed their own voters for Bernie, Hilary allowed foreign powers to read her email, and Barack ignored the Russians even when they were annexing another country!

Now the libs are crying? Too late kiddies, you blew it.

Yes...we did. But the funny part is that a couple of years into Trump and a GOP dominated Congress and you all might start to realize that YOU are the ones who blew it

Clit rat, I'll make this so easy to answer that YOU will have NO problem answering. Knowing that guys the Koch caine Bros, and 'Shelley' Adelson didn't deem T-Rump worthy of 1 penny of a donation,.............do YOU think those GOP INFLUENTIAL heavy hitters are just going to sit idle'y by for 4 possibly 8 years while this MORON T-Rump runs around like the closet democrat that he is, O R, do you think that they have a 'plan - B' in place ? YES or NO ???????

I'm going to stick you have no ideal what you're talking about but in a word NO to your question
I'd consider his cabinet appointments to be good conservatives and when he appoints an supreme court justice I'm pretty confident it will be someone that will make you squirm and the beautiful part? there's not one thing the Dems can do about it . lmao!!
Maybe it's the DNC who should have had a plan B rather than screwing Bernie over, too bad they listened to Soros and pushed a turd of a candidate who pretty much run on she was a female so vote for her and a third Obama term which no one wanted . You remember your BFF Ol Hill right?

I'm going to stick you have no ideal what you're talking about but in a word NO to your question
I'd consider his cabinet appointments to be good conservatives and when he appoints an supreme court justice I'm pretty confident it will be someone that will make you squirm and the beautiful part? there's not one thing the Dems can do about it . lmao!!
Maybe it's the DNC who should have had a plan B rather than screwing Bernie over, too bad they listened to Soros and pushed a turd of a candidate who pretty much run on she was a female so vote for her and a third Obama term which no one wanted . You remember your BFF Ol Hill right?

I think bears may be right....Trump might step down on his own volition. Yes....he scorched the press one time in a press conference. There will be a lot more...and the press will be just as hard...if not harder...than they have been. He can either stop giving press conferences...in effect giving the middle finger to the people who supported him by not telling them anything....or he can face the heat.

But the fact is that Trump is a coward who can't handle the heat. Witness his preelection meeting with the President of Mexico...bloviating about building a wall and having Mexico pay for it in front of adoring worshipers....then....avoiding anything to do with a wall when sitting in the same room with the Mexican president.

Bloviating about a 35% tariff on Mexican made goods (except Trump suits)....Mexico has already responded. Will he have the balls to stand up to another world leader...."third world" or not, when sitting across the table from him? I doubt it.

And if there is ONE good thing about the T Rump presidency...it's that the liberal media will be after him 3 times as hard as the right wing noise machine was against Obama. Obama is still a young guy...but have you noticed how gray his hair is? Trump will be freaking BALD and finally step down because he's a damn coward who can't take criticism...justified or not. And Obama...for as bad as you all think he was....took a LOT of unjustified criticism. Trump will be unable to handle a fraction of it.

Reactions: Kev3188
I think bears may be right....Trump might step down on his own volition. Yes....he scorched the press one time in a press conference. There will be a lot more...and the press will be just as hard...if not harder...than they have been. He can either stop giving press conferences...in effect giving the middle finger to the people who supported him by not telling them anything....or he can face the heat.

But the fact is that Trump is a coward who can't handle the heat. Witness his preelection meeting with the President of Mexico...bloviating about building a wall and having Mexico pay for it in front of adoring worshipers....then....avoiding anything to do with a wall when sitting in the same room with the Mexican president.

Bloviating about a 35% tariff on Mexican made goods (except Trump suits)....Mexico has already responded. Will he have the balls to stand up to another world leader...."third world" or not, when sitting across the table from him? I doubt it.

And if there is ONE good thing about the T Rump presidency...it's that the liberal media will be after him 3 times as hard as the right wing noise machine was against Obama. Obama is still a young guy...but have you noticed how gray his hair is? Trump will be freaking BALD and finally step down because he's a damn coward who can't take criticism...justified or not. And Obama...for as bad as you all think he was....took a LOT of unjustified criticism. Trump will be unable to handle a fraction of it.

You snowflakes are a hoot. You keep grasping and some fanciful, wishful idea that Trump is going to quit mid term. Just because he can't handle the heat?

Except he's never quit anything in his life. When faced with extremely difficult odds, he just keeps winning.

You snowflakes are a hoot. You keep grasping and some fanciful, wishful idea that Trump is going to quit mid term. Just because he can't handle the heat?

Except he's never quit anything in his life. When faced with extremely difficult odds, he just keeps winning.

This might be hard to understand...but bankruptcy is quitting. Let me ask you ...if the schmoe down the street overextends himself and files bankruptcy....folks like you are quick to condemn him. T Rump has quit on several "deals" in his career. But you defend that at "taking advantage of the bankruptcy laws". Are you just as forgiving to that schmoe....or do you consider them to be "deadbeats"? Trump can't handle an ACTRESS calling him out. If he reacts with a twitfest because of that...how much of the twitter bandwidth will he take when the media questions the debt....the lack of new jobs....the negatives of his decisions?

well KC your track record of predictions is about as bad as the other twos ,we'll enjoy horse laughing you along with them,esp after enduring 8 years of the community organizer and right wing radical

well KC your track record of predictions is about as bad as the other twos ,we'll enjoy horse laughing you along with them,esp after enduring 8 years of the community organizer and right wing radical

What predictions have I made, other than I feared that Trump might actually get elected...wait...that happened.

Ain't that the truth. Trump winning has sent them into a perpetual state of delusion, paranoia and fear.

Gonna be a rough 8 years for them.

Ain't that the truth. Trump winning has sent them into a perpetual state of delusion, paranoia and fear.

Gonna be a rough 8 years for them.
Yes...6 years of Pence will be pretty crappy. But I think it will be only 2 years of Pence. By that time, the redneck lower middle class who viewed him as Jesus will realize that the republicans have totally screwed them. First...your employer cuts your pension. Then your government says you have to work until 70 before you even think about claiming all that social security money you have paid in. Combine that with the ever increasing costs for insurance and you will be wishing that they really had given you that tube of KY.

Yes...6 years of Pence will be pretty crappy. But I think it will be only 2 years of Pence. By that time, the redneck lower middle class who viewed him as Jesus will realize that the republicans have totally screwed them. First...your employer cuts your pension. Then your government says you have to work until 70 before you even think about claiming all that social security money you have paid in. Combine that with the ever increasing costs for insurance and you will be wishing that they really had given you that tube of KY.

Don't you ever get tired of living in a state of fear?

You act like Trump personally grabbed you by the.....
200_s.gif

Don't you ever get tired of living in a state of fear?

You act like Trump personally grabbed you by the.....
200_s.gif

It's not fear....it's just reality. In a couple of years you'll come to recognize it...but pride will keep you from saying 'damn....I was conned'. And you will continue to fight against your best interest. FWIW...I'm a male.

It's not fear....it's just reality. In a couple of years you'll come to recognize it...but pride will keep you from saying 'damn....I was conned'. And you will continue to fight against your best interest. FWIW...I'm a male.

You might want to seek professional help.

Psychotic_Disorder_Treatment_Psychiatrist_Dr_Brendel.jpg