Trump Impeachment Discussion

xUT

Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
SanFranFreako, KommieFornia
I'll start:

Trump lures GOP senators on impeachment with cold cash
President Donald Trump is rewarding senators who have his back on impeachment — and sending a message to those who don't to get on board

Bush Ethics Lawyer Calls Trump Money Steered To Impeachment Foes 'Felony Bribery'
Former George W. Bush ethics lawyer Richard Painter compared President Donald Trump’s attempt to steer campaign donations to Republican incumbents who oppose his impeachment to “felony bribery.”
:rolleyes:

Good luck with that fantasy of yours...

Shot:
Trump campaign says impeachment vote was a fundraising boon

Chaser:

‘It’s too much’: Democrats shudder at Trump’s money machine

source.gif

Let's not forget though that impeaching Trump does not mean he will ever be convicted of any of the charges. Without a conviction (and there only has to be one), Trump can not be removed from office.

Shhh, don't let these morons in on it.

Its going to be funny as hell when they get wiped out (again) in November 2020.

Last edited:
‘It’s like nothing we have come across before’: UK intelligence officials shaken by Trump administration’s requests for help with counter-impeachment inquiry
Let's not forget though that impeaching Trump does not mean he will ever be convicted of any of the charges. Without a conviction (and there only has to be one), Trump can not be removed from office.
Yep, Clinton was impeached and served the remainder of his term.
Probably would have been reelected if he had another term.
AnyWho, I doubt Trump will be impeached regardless.
Yes He obstructed justice, yes he ignores/defies the constitution almost daily, but the RepubliRats will deny all of it.
If Warren is the DemoRats only choice, then Trump will probably be reelected, even if he is impeached.
I think the DemoRats will split their own party again as they back stab each other.
We will see next year.

Lefturd nitwits think that low level staffers should be the one to decide foreign policy.

Screenshot-2.png

Except for one problem. Foreign policy is the job of the Executive.

Not only will he not be removed from office - he'll get reelected in 2020. Because I would be willing to bet that none of the 50% cited in that poll were in flyover red state rural America. And those that WERE asked in red state America were most likely located in an urban area...areas that didn't vote for Trump the last time. The impeachment is a feel good moment for the democrats. But their time would have been better spent on harping about why the health care debate is being pushed back to 2021. Or why the guy that lost his job several years ago has to work TWO jobs to earn what he used to make. Democrats blew it with the impeachment stuff. I can already predict the 2020 results - the democrat once again wins the popular vote - and Trump wins the electoral vote. I just hope this country survives it.

Not only will he not be removed from office - he'll get reelected in 2020. Because I would be willing to bet that none of the 50% cited in that poll were in flyover red state rural America. And those that WERE asked in red state America were most likely located in an urban area...areas that didn't vote for Trump the last time. The impeachment is a feel good moment for the democrats. But their time would have been better spent on harping about why the health care debate is being pushed back to 2021. Or why the guy that lost his job several years ago has to work TWO jobs to earn what he used to make. Democrats blew it with the impeachment stuff. I can already predict the 2020 results - the democrat once again wins the popular vote - and Trump wins the electoral vote. I just hope this country survives it.
Sucks doesn't it.
Take Care,
B) Xut

Lefturd nitwits think that low level staffers should be the one to decide foreign policy.

Except for one problem. Foreign policy is the job of the Executive.

And this executive isn't even sure of his own foreign policy.

Most successful executives listen to input from their underlings to form their decision. Not Trump. He shoots from the hip (and from the lip).

And this executive isn't even sure of his own foreign policy.

Most successful executives listen to input from their underlings to form their decision. Not Trump. He shoots from the hip (and from the lip).

Successful executives never listened to you for obvious reasons.