Trump Impeachment Discussion

See Insp4, you quoting FOX News just goes to PROVE what a BUFFOON you are.

PS. Check out the editorial from Christianity Today. The long running magazine founded by the Dr. Reverend BILLY GRAHAM, and DEFILED by his son Franklin Graham !

Well, both sides are pretty much partisan.
The ideology of 'My Way or The High Way' and then blame the other party for being partisan is disingenuous.

Trump being impeached is not his own fault.

The blind followers that cheered him on in every lie are complicit.
Regardless, Trump will not be removed from office and probably be re-elected.
That being said, how many times can a president be impeached?

Because, when this is all said and done, it will be a Trump 'retribution' policy from now on and the partisanship will be greater than ever. His next infraction will be much much worse.

JMHO&PO
xUT
Is that why, when and if they work together, it's known as 'bi-partisan'?
One can whine all day about 'Trump lies' ........to this point in time, I haven't seen Him lie to the people about issues affecting us or our pocket books....get my drift? I also see everyone is so damned quick to point out 'Trump lied-Trump lied' all the while listening to non stop lies from our people in DC.....so who lies more and more often?

His next infraction? This one was taken from the pages of Mad Magazine.....anyone IMO who thinks what the demoncrats have pulled is in any way, shape or form what is representative of our democratic republic is a damned fool.

So if He wins this fall, will we see more partisan impeachments from the party of hate?

Is that why, when and if they work together, it's known as 'bi-partisan'?
One can whine all day about 'Trump lies' ........to this point in time, I haven't seen Him lie to the people about issues affecting us or our pocket books....get my drift? I also see everyone is so damned quick to point out 'Trump lied-Trump lied' all the while listening to non stop lies from our people in DC.....so who lies more and more often?

His next infraction? This one was taken from the pages of Mad Magazine.....anyone IMO who thinks what the demoncrats have pulled is in any way, shape or form what is representative of our democratic republic is a damned fool.

So if He wins this fall, will we see more partisan impeachments from the party of hate?

Correction - WHEN he wins this fall. But it won't be the "party of hate" that will take him out of office. He has held a grudge about the size of his hands for over 30 years. He could not admit he misspoke about a weather map for over a month after he was called out on it. They might as well change the 2021 oath of office to "I promise to uphold the ego and image of Donald J Trump". And he's going to do things that are so whack that the REPUBLICANS will invoke the 25th Amendment.

Well this is awkward:

Noah Feldman, one of the Democrats’ top witnesses to appear before a House committee in favor of impeaching the president.

“Impeachment as contemplated by the Constitution does not consist merely of the vote by the House, but of the process of sending the articles to the Senate for trial,” Feldman wrote in an op-ed. “Both parts are necessary to make an impeachment under the Constitution: The House must actually send the articles and send managers to the Senate to prosecute the impeachment. And the Senate must actually hold a trial,” he wrote, noting that if the House holds the articles, Trump could argue that he was never actually impeached.

Awkward? Impeachment is already in the books. Trump arguing it isn’t would be typical hot air.

To the contrary it appears that “impeachment” happens when the house sends it to the senate. As argued by many constitutional scholars.

The house acts as the prosecutor, the senate judge and jury.

If the prosecutor files charges but never sends it to a jury trial, then there is no charges on the books.

And if someone sees it on the internet it is true.

muy bien my brother, but how devastating is it that the DNC’s own Constitutional expert poured cold water over Nancy Pelosi’s delay tactics.

What reason for holding off and sending over to the senate? Pelosi has no power over the senate. Pelosi sits in the weakest part of congress but thinks she holds all the cards, ay, chihuahua she is loco.

Well, both sides are pretty much partisan.
The ideology of 'My Way or The High Way' and then blame the other party for being partisan is disingenuous.

Trump being impeached is not his own fault.

The blind followers that cheered him on in every lie are complicit.
Regardless, Trump will not be removed from office and probably be re-elected.
That being said, how many times can a president be impeached?

Because, when this is all said and done, it will be a Trump 'retribution' policy from now on and the partisanship will be greater than ever. His next infraction will be much much worse.

JMHO&PO
xUT
Infaction? What did you see him at your "Park and ride " when you taking a break from what ever you do there??

muy bien my brother, but how devastating is it that the DNC’s own Constitutional expert poured cold water over Nancy Pelosi’s delay tactics.

What reason for holding off and sending over to the senate? Pelosi has no power over the senate. Pelosi sits in the weakest part of congress but thinks she holds all the cards, ay, chihuahua she is loco.
LOL! ... Si! Esta es muy loco! Pero esta no es muy inteligente!

Well! Well! Well!......... Guess who's quote this is from?.....

“Yes, it’s true I am not a fan of President Trump. I find his presence in the White House to be an insult to America and I would love to see him taken out in chains.

But that impeachment was a farce. The House Democrats went ahead with an inquiry and a vote with nothing. No evidence, no real charges, nothing to warrant the whole event. I’m very disappointed in them.

I hate to say it but that whole impeachment was illegal BS. If a case like that ever appeared in my courtroom, I’d have thrown it out immediately and scolded the prosecution for wasting everyone’s time. The Democrats should possibly face consequences for their meaningless disruption of government.”

“Yes, it’s true I am not a fan of President Trump. I find his presence in the White House to be an insult to America and I would love to see him taken out in chains.

But that impeachment was a farce. The House Democrats went ahead with an inquiry and a vote with nothing. No evidence, no real charges, nothing to warrant the whole event. I’m very disappointed in them.

I hate to say it but that whole impeachment was illegal BS. If a case like that ever appeared in my courtroom, I’d have thrown it out immediately and scolded the prosecution for wasting everyone’s time. The Democrats should possibly face consequences for their meaningless disruption of government.”
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg has been a longtime opponent of President Trump and has called for his impeachment and removal many times. Throughout her recent illnesses she has vowed to stay on the bench “as long as it takes for Trump to be taken out of the White House.”

So she should be happy about this week’s decision to go ahead from the House, right? One would think so but statements she made today are surprising everyone and showing an impartiality that was not expected by anybody.

In an interview with DC newspaper, “The Washington Beguiler,” Ginsberg was straightforward and honest about what she thought:

Can you girls stop lying?
https://tatersgonnatate.com/rgb-calls-impeachment-illegal-bs/

EMKBT1SW4AEVUxi.jpg