Trump Impeachment Discussion

How did Perot build his fortune?
He worked for IBM. Before that he was in the military. His daddy didn't give him any "loans" or "seed money". He took the idea of data processing services and started EDS. He heard the word "no" a lot, but he kept pushing. He built a business. He sold the business to GM in the early 80's for $2.4 billion (over $5 billion today). He was on the board and making waves until the directors at GM paid him $750 million to go away. HIs biggest sin? He would go to the GM plant in Arlington Texas and ask the line workers what needed to be improved. Those silly underlings. But he believed that he people doing the work had the most knowledge on how to improve it.

After he was out of GM, he started another company (Perot Systems). That one was sold to Dell for about $3.5 billion.

In 1979, some EDS employees were held captive in Iran. Perot formed a team to get them out. He didn't tout what he did because his team got them out. The story of that is in Ken Follett's book 'On Wings of Eagles".

There wasn't anything gold plated at EDS headquarters in Dallas. Ross ate lunch in the cafeteria with the rest of his employees. I had lunch with him there because he asked if the seat was taken. What do you tell the owner of the company? The only nod to Perot's wealth was the helipad in front of the headquarters building.

OH...Trump's gonna go down in history...just not in the way you or he might think.

He’ll go down in history as causing lefturd mass panic and explosive diarrhea. Making all of you to impulsively strap on vagina hats, march in circles and scream at the sky.

Last edited:
He’ll go down in history as causing lefturd mass panic and explosive diarrhea. Making all you all to impulsively strap on vagina hats, march in circles and scream at the sky.
2017-03-30-11-17-43-1328971479.jpg

He’ll go down in history as causing lefturd mass panic and explosive diarrhea. Making all of you to impulsively strap on vagina hats, march in circles and scream at the sky.

Helluva thing to be remembered for. He'll go down in history as not being Hillary. That's about it. Damn near every president has something that they are remembered for. Trump will be remembered for vagina hats. Considering the way he brags on grabbing vaginas, it brings a whole new meaning to "hold on to your hats".

And feel free to argue if you want - I've already said he'll be reelected. As it turns out, Idiocracy was a documentary. I just hope this country survives. But I have my doubts.

Helluva thing to be remembered for. He'll go down in history as not being Hillary. That's about it. Damn near every president has something that they are remembered for. Trump will be remembered for vagina hats. Considering the way he brags on grabbing vaginas, it brings a whole new meaning to "hold on to your hats".

And feel free to argue if you want - I've already said he'll be reelected. As it turns out, Idiocracy was a documentary. I just hope this country survives. But I have my doubts.

The political left won’t survive. That much is certain.

Hmmm....just before Trump was elected everyone seemed to be saying that the Republican party was dying. Keep talking. Last time people got overconfident, they were disappointed. Here's to your future disappointment.

Yeah keep grabbing random shlt and throwing it at the wall. It’ll stick, but still look like shlt.