Trump Impeachment Discussion

mail
The debt just shot past $23 billion. Part of that is due to the AG investigating a private citizen.

Much like the sham Mueller investigation and the current impeachment sham?

Didn’t think so...

I don't think I've made any posts about impeachment of the Mueller investigation except to say that Democrats focus on this is going to cost them the 2020 election and may cost them seats in the house. Care to argue that point..

I don't think I've made any posts about impeachment of the Mueller investigation except to say that Democrats focus on this is going to cost them the 2020 election and may cost them seats in the house. Care to argue that point..

So now you wave the white flag of surrender. You deserve a brownie bravery pin. You can also officially join nUTLess in his pity party campaign.

So now you wave the white flag of surrender. You deserve a brownie bravery pin. You can also officially join nUTLess in his pity party campaign.
Nope. Just standing by my comments from the first time the focus was on impeachment. In order to surrender, one would have to have fought a battle for something. Search long and hard to find a post from me where I was gung ho on investigations or impeachment. I can save you the time...you won't find any. I've been pretty consistent....democrats would have been better served in focusing on what Trump did NOT deliver - that health care thing comes to mind.

I also stand by my posts that the Trump era....whether it ends in 2021 or 2025...will go down as one of the worst times in this nations history.

No pity party. Just a pragmatic assessment. The DemoRats are divided and that is what cost them the last election and (unless a miracle happens) it will happen again.
"IF" they ever get themselves unified, their combined voter base could beat Trump.
Not a fan of the DemoRats or the Trump'O'Rats.
It is what it is.
Now, back to your vague 'attempt' to being demeaning... :D

Nope. Just standing by my comments from the first time the focus was on impeachment. In order to surrender, one would have to have fought a battle for something. Search long and hard to find a post from me where I was gung ho on investigations or impeachment. I can save you the time...you won't find any. I've been pretty consistent....democrats would have been better served in focusing on what Trump did NOT deliver - that health care thing comes to mind.

I also stand by my posts that the Trump era....whether it ends in 2021 or 2025...will go down as one of the worst times in this nations history.

Worst time in history? That’s just your TDS keeping you in a constant state of depression. You nitwits are just mad because you lost an election.

Trump is breaking economic records and it kills you.

EABOD

No pity party. Just a pragmatic assessment. The DemoRats are divided and that is what cost them the last election and (unless a miracle happens) it will happen again.
"IF" they ever get themselves unified, their combined voter base could beat Trump.
Not a fan of the DemoRats or the Trump'O'Rats.
It is what it is.
Now, back to your vague 'attempt' to being demeaning... :D

Your pragmatism is in your behind. You somehow think we live under the same era that Hitler does because Trump says mean things. So you’re either stupid or ignorant or just both.

Reactions: Zom JFK and ALUS78

It's been a pretty prosperous 3 years

It's been a pretty prosperous 3 years

He sprayed lighter fluid on a campfire. There are already some signs of that fire settling back to where it was. We had a pretty prosperous 8 years before him, but try to get anyone from the right to admit that.

Also...we've seen the debt increase a trillion dollars a year....in this booming economy. I THOUGHT that spending was only necessary in a recession/depression. But he's spending at "Obama rates" in these prosperous times.

He sprayed lighter fluid on a campfire. There are already some signs of that fire settling back to where it was. We had a pretty prosperous 8 years before him, but try to get anyone from the right to admit that.

Also...we've seen the debt increase a trillion dollars a year....in this booming economy. I THOUGHT that spending was only necessary in a recession/depression. But he's spending at "Obama rates" in these prosperous times.

You should have bought stock in the adult diaper and baby pacifier sectors. You would have been a billionaire with all of you crybabies since Nov 2016.

You should have bought stock in the adult diaper and baby pacifier sectors. You would have been a billionaire with all of you crybabies since Nov 2016.

Sorry...I"m not crying. I know that the myth (which you believe) is that Trump inherited an unemployment rate of 10% and a stock market that was in the tank. He didn't. He inherited an unemployment rate of 4%. The recession that Obama inherited saw it at 10%. Trump got it to 3% The stock market was already at record highs...that lighter fluid sent it higher, but how'd you do the following year? And the Trump miracle has the economy booming. So why are we still spending at a rate that a president that was pulling the economy from the brink of collapse was spending? Things are just roaring right now. Roaring. Like the "Roaring 20's".

Sorry...I"m not crying. I know that the myth (which you believe) is that Trump inherited an unemployment rate of 10% and a stock market that was in the tank. He didn't. He inherited an unemployment rate of 4%. The recession that Obama inherited saw it at 10%. Trump got it to 3% The stock market was already at record highs...that lighter fluid sent it higher, but how'd you do the following year? And the Trump miracle has the economy booming. So why are we still spending at a rate that a president that was pulling the economy from the brink of collapse was spending? Things are just roaring right now. Roaring. Like the "Roaring 20's".

Ok buttercup

0-F67-EC58-1-AA6-4-D4-F-B8-AC-472-F08-E4-AFB9.jpg