Trump Impeachment Discussion

Ok buttercup

0-F67-EC58-1-AA6-4-D4-F-B8-AC-472-F08-E4-AFB9.jpg

Not that either. Trump is mentally unstable. That's what bothers me the most about him. Yeah...he's not Hillary, but I didn't vote for Hillary either. But I'm not willing to overlook his OBVIOUS mental issues. You are.

Not that either. Trump is mentally unstable. That's what bothers me the most about him. Yeah...he's not Hillary, but I didn't vote for Hillary either. But I'm not willing to overlook his OBVIOUS mental issues. You are.

Could be said of the previous president as well.

So what?

He sprayed lighter fluid on a campfire. There are already some signs of that fire settling back to where it was. We had a pretty prosperous 8 years before him, but try to get anyone from the right to admit that.

Also...we've seen the debt increase a trillion dollars a year....in this booming economy. I THOUGHT that spending was only necessary in a recession/depression. But he's spending at "Obama rates" in these prosperous times.
Economy is cyclical, Obama ran his presidency like a 3rd grade class putting on play without adult supervision.Jackie Robinson was first black baseball player Obama was first black president if Jackie Robinson performed as Obama did he would have been sent back to the minors
Oh and Trump wasnt my first choice im.a registered Independent and will be voting for trump cause the alternative is too far to the left for me. Your concern, there are a lot of us.

Economy is cyclical, Obama ran his presidency like a 3rd grade class putting on play without adult supervision.Jackie Robinson was first black baseball player Obama was first black president if Jackie Robinson performed as Obama did he would have been sent back to the minors
Oh and Trump wasnt my first choice im.a registered Independent and will be voting for trump cause the alternative is too far to the left for me. Your concern, there are a lot of us.

That doesn't change the fact that Obama inherited a recession and Trump inherited an economy already near the top. But he has convinced many that HE was the one who inherited the recession.

And Trump will be reelected. I've already said that. The big concern is this - will his dementia progress so far that he is unable to finish his second term?

That doesn't change the fact that Obama inherited a recession and Trump inherited an economy already near the top. But he has convinced many that HE was the one who inherited the recession.

And Trump will be reelected. I've already said that. The big concern is this - will his dementia progress so far that he is unable to finish his second term?
Its not something i kid about went through it with my mom its grueling.If you say Trump is nuts yeah hes out there but i dont see signs of dementia Biden.on the other hand again its not something i say lightly. I have a friend whos like Biden but hes been that way all his life so im not concerned.

Its not something i kid about went through it with my mom its grueling.If you say Trump is nuts yeah hes out there but i dont see signs of dementia Biden.on the other hand again its not something i say lightly. I have a friend whos like Biden but hes been that way all his life so im not concerned.
I would imagine losing a son takes a lot out of uou

I'm not kidding. My ex father in law had dementia and his behaviour was a LOT like Trump's. And it seems like it has gotten progressively worse since he took office. As I said - he'll get reelected. The question is whether or not he will finish his term, or will the Republicans invoke the 25th Amendment.

I'm not kidding. My ex father in law had dementia and his behaviour was a LOT like Trump's. And it seems like it has gotten progressively worse since he took office. As I said - he'll get reelected. The question is whether or not he will finish his term, or will the Republicans invoke the 25th Amendment.

So now you’re a mental health expert because your wife’s dad has dementia? :confused:

Im sure he thinks you’re a blithering tool as well.

By your comparison I’m a rocket scientist because I can change an oil filter on my car.

So now you’re a mental health expert because your wife’s dad has dementia?

Im sure he thinks you’re a blithering tool as well.

No you idiot. I've seen the effects of dementia. I've seen someone who had it. He was rather fond of me until he died...but I'm pretty sure he went to his grave still thinking I was a decent guy. But his behaviour changed. We noticed it because we loved him. I will say this though....my father in law at his worst made more sense than you do at your best.

No you idiot. I've seen the effects of dementia. I've seen someone who had it. He was rather fond of me until he died...but I'm pretty sure he went to his grave still thinking I was a decent guy. But his behaviour changed. We noticed it because we loved him. I will say this though....my father in law at his worst made more sense than you do at your best.

Pretty sure he got the losing end of the stick, you marrying his daughter....but i digress.

You fancy yourself a mental health professional as a result of said dementia of a relative?

Where did you get your degree? On facebook? :confused:

Pretty sure the only one with dementia is the person you see in the mirror.