Trump Impeachment Discussion

3hto5u.jpg

I didn't know that was an issue until Trump made it one.

Trump had nothing to do with the left's disdain for Thanksgiving. You know, the whole stealing land from indians, yada yada yada.....

Lefturds been howling about this day for decades.

Heck most of the lefty MSM and turd sites have been frontrunning how aweful America is because of this very day.

Trump had nothing to do with the left's disdain for Thanksgiving. You know, the whole stealing land from indians, yada yada yada.....

Lefturds been howling about this day for decades.

Heck most of the lefty MSM and turd sites have been frontrunning how aweful America is because of this very day.
I've heard about how we pretty much massacred the Indians to get "our" land. But that's kind of proven. It's called "history". But I haven't heard calls to eliminate Thanksgiving . Trump made that one up. You believe him. Happy Indian Massacre Day. Happy now?

I've heard about how we pretty much massacred the Indians to get "our" land. But that's kind of proven. It's called "history". But I haven't heard calls to eliminate Thanksgiving . Trump made that one up. You believe him. Happy Indian Massacre Day. Happy now?

And there it is. Your intolerant liberal anti american sentiment. All because you carry guilt over the cozy life you were forced to live. All because of what people did long before you and i were ever born.

Trump never made that up. You freaks been banging that drum for as long as i can remember.

But as a result of decades of said idiocy we have Trump to shove it back into your face and expose your idiocy.

And to that, I give thanks.

805.jpg

And there it is. Your intolerant liberal anti american sentiment. All because you carry guilt over the cozy life you were forced to live. All because of what people did long before you and i were ever born.

Trump never made that up. You freaks been banging that drum for as long as i can remember.

But as a result of decades of said idiocy we have Trump to shove it back into your face and expose your idiocy.

And to that, I give thanks.

805.jpg
the reality

donald.trump.golfing.youtube.jpg