Trump Impeachment Discussion

77405448-2374022179375627-3728903005957783552-n.jpg

Reactions: Zom JFK
I'm thinking fellow 'coolers', that this is a good time to compose this opinion piece. So her goes. With a good chance 'sleepy Joe' will get the nod, with the impeachment, and trial, and the M O R O N in general, the following RE-PLUGS on here : (my good friend)..dell, La Le Lu Li Lo, Zom, Signals,, and perhaps one or two that I've left out, will "say" that the M O R O N "WILL" win again, and I expect them to say that here, seriously. But these folks are not STUPID, and in their private discussions or thoughts, I know that they've at least left room for CONSIDERATION that T-Rump will be history. NOW comes the scary part. Folks like Insp4 and cltrat are NOT considering a different outcome , and for these two gentlemen, I feel sorry for them, I really do. Unfortunately, RICK PERRY has Eolesen absolutely convinced that T-Rump is a GIFT from GOD !! Which NOW leads me to the Totally Delusional, " Anthony (silence- of- the- lambs) Hopkins ", to which there is absolutely NO HOPE FOR. In this season of HOPE, I do hope that MAYBE Insp4 and cltrat get at least a bit of Consideration, for Christmas !!

Good lord, are you having a seizure or something?

ImmaterialDazzlingAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle-size_restricted.gif

What happened to quid pro quo-bribery-extortion-obstruction of justice?

Anybody notice any articles of impeachment that would involve Pedo-Joe and his little boy have disappeared?

Anyone who doesn’t support and see the need for the electoral college is a clueless dumb fk

Latest posts