Trump needs Russia to help him.

Zom JFK said:
You cannot talk sense to a zealot. Some people are mindless drones and do not have the inclination for critical thought.
He was responding to me and I said I'm not voting for Clinton OR Trump.  That came after something called "critical thinking".  See...I don't much care for Hillary Clinton.  But I've thought that Trump is an arrogant, egotistical a-hole since the 80's.  He's done nothing in the intervening years to prove otherwise.  

Now a mindless drone is someone who is ready to vote for Trump because by God, he's going to build a wall to keep those Mezzicans out.  And he's going to make America great again by creating a huge number of jobs.  You  know....jobs like making ties and suits....but have you noticed that he hasn't "led" on this and brought HIS clothing line back to the U S of A?   I guess that he ain't gonna do nothing that will cost him personally until he gets elected.  If he doesn't win the election, then F*** America and those jobs.  That's what I call a Patriot.  Mark Cuban said you never really hear from people who have done business with him....I wonder why that is.  Well...I have to take that back because we HAVE heard from Carl Icahn...a guy who is almost as beloved in airline circles as Frank Lorenzo.  Maybe he can make Lorenzo Transportation Secretary....or maybe Labor Secretary.  

Then we've got the think skined egomanic who sends pictures of his hands to a reporter every year for 20 years since she made a critical remark about them.  You don't think that shows maybe just a HINT of mental instability?  And he'll have the nuclear codes.  The real mindless drones are those that think Trump is at all fit to be president. 

Reactions: 2 people
KCFlyer said:
He was responding to me and I said I'm not voting for Clinton OR Trump.  That came after something called "critical thinking".  See...I don't much care for Hillary Clinton.  But I've thought that Trump is an arrogant, egotistical a-hole since the 80's.  He's done nothing in the intervening years to prove otherwise.  

Now a mindless drone is someone who is ready to vote for Trump because by God, he's going to build a wall to keep those Mezzicans out.  And he's going to make America great again by creating a huge number of jobs.  You  know....jobs like making ties and suits....but have you noticed that he hasn't "led" on this and brought HIS clothing line back to the U S of A?   I guess that he ain't gonna do nothing that will cost him personally until he gets elected.  If he doesn't win the election, then F*** America and those jobs.  That's what I call a Patriot.  Mark Cuban said you never really hear from people who have done business with him....I wonder why that is.  Well...I have to take that back because we HAVE heard from Carl Icahn...a guy who is almost as beloved in airline circles as Frank Lorenzo.  Maybe he can make Lorenzo Transportation Secretary....or maybe Labor Secretary.  

Then we've got the think skined egomanic who sends pictures of his hands to a reporter every year for 20 years since she made a critical remark about them.  You don't think that shows maybe just a HINT of mental instability?  And he'll have the nuclear codes.  The real mindless drones are those that think Trump is at all fit to be president. 
Spoken like a true zealot...
Yea, I don't like any of our choices and don't know who I will vote 'for' but I do know I will vote against Trump as he is crazy.

Now my RepubliRat friends, keep up the good work in proving that you are 'blind'.
B) xUT

Reactions: 1 person
Enough with the nuclear codes. Hillary isn't very stable either. Shes a lunatic. If anyone is going to bring us to war its her. I have never been a big fan of Trump over the years either. What makes me lean toward him in this election is the fact that The Democrats HATE him. The Republicans HATE him. The media HATES him. The Hollywood elites (ugh such sickening people) HATE him. If all of them hate him he is doing something right! Hillary is just a complete psychopath. Glad to hear you're not voting for her.

Zom JFK said:
Enough with the nuclear codes. Hillary isn't very stable either. Shes a lunatic. If anyone is going to bring us to war its her. I have never been a big fan of Trump over the years either. What makes me lean toward him in this election is the fact that The Democrats HATE him. The Republicans HATE him. The media HATES him. The Hollywood elites (ugh such sickening people) HATE him. If all of them hate him he is doing something right! Hillary is just a complete psychopath. Glad to hear you're not voting for her.

What if he's elected and we find that England hates him, France hates him, Germany hates him, Russia hates him, China hates him, Japan hates him, Canada hates him?   I think the guy is mentally unbalanced...He takes to twitter like a jilted teenager when someone says anything bad about him.  I hate to tell you this, but given the way Hillary behaved during the Bengahzi marathon interrogation and the way Trump behaves when someone criticizes the size of his hands, I think that Hillary will mop the floor with him in a debate.  But I'd be surprised if there ARE debates this year....Trump would rather tweet "crooked Hillary" than be asked a critical question and be expected to give a thoughtful answer answer.  

KCFlyer said:

What if he's elected and we find that England hates him, France hates him, Germany hates him, Russia hates him, China hates him, Japan hates him, Canada hates him?   I think the guy is mentally unbalanced...He takes to twitter like a jilted teenager when someone says anything bad about him.  I hate to tell you this, but given the way Hillary behaved during the Bengahzi marathon interrogation and the way Trump behaves when someone criticizes the size of his hands, I think that Hillary will mop the floor with him in a debate.  But I'd be surprised if there ARE debates this year....Trump would rather tweet "crooked Hillary" than be asked a critical question and be expected to give a thoughtful answer answer.  
I'm not going to vote for someone based on what those countries think. Also it was probably easy for her to be calm during the Benghazi hearings because she could care less that she got those people killed. Psychopaths are like that. You may be right about no debates though. Hillary wont even hold a press conference for how long now?

Zom JFK said:
I'm not going to vote for someone based on what those countries think. Also it was probably easy for her to be calm during the Benghazi hearings because she could care less that she got those people killed. Psychopaths are like that. You may be right about no debates though. Hillary wont even hold a press conference for how long now?

When you put a jilted teenage boy (Trumps mental age) up against an adult woman, the result is that he is going to look like a really bad episode of "Richie Rich".  And once again....I don't like Hillary at all, but Trump is still viewing this as some kind of reality show.  

Ok I get it you don't like Hillary but you see her as the lesser of two evils. I see her as evil personified. Hillary is an absolute psycho. Trump isn't perfect but I'll take him over this power hungry psychotic candidate of the establishment. I find the thought of a third Obama term terrifying.

KCFlyer said:

Vote for whomever you want to vote for...that is not what pissed me off. That you and the rest of democrats on this board have shown nothing but apathy that the democratic primary was rigged/tampered with was what really set me off. We live in the United States of America and BS like that should not be going on here like we're some 3rd world banana republic. You might not care but I happen to do....and I'm not even registered to either party.

I happen to agree with Zom....You guys are mindless drones. Why? I posted about the DNCleaks and not ONE of you people had the balls to post a reply about. The 3-4 posters that seem to live on this forum 24/7 had not a thing to say about it...Till Hillary's campaign manager spoke about it 2 days later and started the "Russians did it for Trump" rumor which CNN, MSNBC, ect ran with it....Which is funny cause our media spent MORE time talking about WHO might have done it instead of WHAT was IN those leaks. Kinda like you guys did. Another reason, I've posted about the Demexit and the shenanigans that the DNC pulled...I got a couple of cracks and jokes. So really you guys don't care and only want information from our corrupt media. So screw it....

So in passing I apologize for trying to be civil and have a knowledgeable discussion. I'll just post memes with an unfunny one liner like the rest of you guys.

One last thing...please stop with the Trump having the nuke codes is going to destroy the world. You sound like an F'n idiot cause you are just parroting what the media is saying. And if you had read the DNC leaks you'd know that is one of the things Hillary and the DNC was going to push about him to scare people. Joseph Goebbels would be so proud.

OgieJFK said:
Vote for whomever you want to vote for...that is not what pissed me off. That you and the rest of democrats on this board have shown nothing but apathy that the democratic primary was rigged/tampered with was what really set me off. We live in the United States of America and BS like that should not be going on here like we're some 3rd world banana republic. You might not care but I happen to do....and I'm not even registered to either party.

I happen to agree with Zom....You guys are mindless drones. Why? I posted about the DNCleaks and not ONE of you people had the balls to post a reply about. The 3-4 posters that seem to live on this forum 24/7 had not a thing to say about it...Till Hillary's campaign manager spoke about it 2 days later and started the "Russians did it for Trump" rumor which CNN, MSNBC, ect ran with it....Which is funny cause our media spent MORE time talking about WHO might have done it instead of WHAT was IN those leaks. Kinda like you guys did. Another reason, I've posted about the Demexit and the shenanigans that the DNC pulled...I got a couple of cracks and jokes. So really you guys don't care and only want information from our corrupt media. So screw it....

So in passing I apologize for trying to be civil and have a knowledgeable discussion. I'll just post memes with an unfunny one liner like the rest of you guys.

One last thing...please stop with the Trump having the nuke codes is going to destroy the world. You sound like an F'n idiot cause you are just parroting what the media is saying. And if you had read the DNC leaks you'd know that is one of the things Hillary and the DNC was going to push about him to scare people. Joseph Goebbels would be so proud.

Okay....I'll drop the nuclear codes bit.  But I won't drop the mentally unstable part.  Trump is behaving just like an 11 year old who is still pissed off at daddy for sending him to military school.