Trump 'PUNKS' Faux News And the GOP !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
As the 3 STOOGES, Rubio, Cruz and Jeb  bicker over which IDIOT said what (in front of her Highness Megan Kelley) the Donald  'PUNKS' the useles 'nineteenth GOP debate', and raises Millions for Veterans issues 2 miles down the street from the 'debate'.
The beauty of this, is that in polling, more viewers are going to watch T-rump.

This is unbelievable COMEDY for us Dems.   Hellll, even the GREAT Comedic writers like Jerry Seinfeld or the (God father) Larry David could Not have written such a (GOP) episode suce as this one  !

The REPUBLICAN PARTY
The GIFT that Keeps on GIVING  !!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha  !!

History   DOES REPEAT  it self !

Just like General Shermans historic "March to the Sea" (Hello ATLANTA), starting tonite, TRUMP will begin His 'March through the South, to the Sea' as he decimates the Republican Party, much like Sherman did to the Confederacy.  Like Sherman, TRUMP is an Arrogant YANKEE, and he, TRUMP,... is a Wolf in a sheeps clothes,  A RINO if you will.

The parallel could Not be More exact !   The thought of (perhaps) a million+  real REPUG  RED NECKS voting for a loud mouth from NEW YORK City is almost  too much to bear !  :D   :p   :)

Starting in  mere  hours, the GOP, just like the Confederacy, will NEVER be the same again  !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha !

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
History   DOES REPEAT  it self !

Just like General Shermans historic "March to the Sea" (Hello ATLANTA), starting tonite, TRUMP will begin His 'March through the South, to the Sea' as he decimates the Republican Party, much like Sherman did to the Confederacy.  Like Sherman, TRUMP is an Arrogant YANKEE, and he, TRUMP,... is a Wolf in a sheeps clothes,  A RINO if you will.

The parallel could Not be More exact !   The thought of (perhaps) a million+  real REPUG  RED NECKS voting for a loud mouth from NEW YORK City is almost  too much to bear !  :D   :p   :)

Starting in  mere  hours, the GOP, just like the Confederacy, will NEVER be the same again  !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha !

4d725a437118f06e51f9f2ffe7d1a236.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
eolesen said:
Hey Bears, did you see how your gal only won by a couple coin tosses?...
Ya Eric I did. I've got to hand it to bernie, there's No denying what a big showing he pulled off.  He's goning to  'gallop' here in NH !

I will say this. If he ever makes a showing in SC, like he did in Iowa, then it very well could be a  game-changer for us Dems.

I'm thinking the Whole primary process for both parties is going to be More interesting than anyone thought it would be.

About the only thing thats a fairly safe bet, is that the Senate goes back to the  'Good Guys'.  In NH, Ayotte is going to be                " TOAST " .

Here's my prediction - it will come down to Cruz and Clinton, and whoever wins will have won the election with the lowest voter turnout in history. 

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Ya Eric I did. I've got to hand it to bernie, there's No denying what a big showing he pulled off.  He's goning to  'gallop' here in NH !

I will say this. If he ever makes a showing in SC, like he did in Iowa, then it very well could be a  game-changer for us Dems.

I'm thinking the Whole primary process for both parties is going to be More interesting than anyone thought it would be.

About the only thing thats a fairly safe bet, is that the Senate goes back to the  'Good Guys'.  In NH, Ayotte is going to be                " TOAST " .

Comey's going to beat her for the nomination.

KCFlyer said:
Here's my prediction - it will come down to Cruz and Clinton, and whoever wins will have won the election with the lowest voter turnout in history. 

Cruz is going to start going away after NH.  I'm thinking Trump or Rubio.
I think they might have to break the glass and let Crazy Joe out the cage.

BTW, O'Reilly doing a spot tonight on the email thang, Yo'.

Reactions: 1 person
KCFlyer said:

Better get ready for forced church attendance and bible studies.

lolooooo

whats going to be unbelievable comedy is watching whoever the Republican nominee is dissect the scandal ridden Hildebeast in a general election. HAhahahahahahahaahahhaha

you Dems might want to hope she does get indicted so a viable candidate like Biden could step to try and save the day.

Bears you working on your spin speech on why Ol Hill loss after all your arrogant predictions the last three years??????

Reactions: 1 person
your boy Bernie is the one who got ripped off ...lol

six coin flips????

Latest posts