Trump SALUTED a North Korean General

A member of “ The Axis of Evil”.

At least he had a flag on his lapel. That makes it all better.

The President merely returned a salute from a foreign officer, which to have otherwise NOT done would've been fully inappropriate and against all both diplomatic and military protocol...which I'm now left naturally assuming you clearly know nothing at all about.

Last edited:
Schwinehund

schweinehund_1-1.png

The President merely returned a salute from a foreign officer, which to have otherwise NOT done would've been fully inappropriate and against all both diplomatic and military protocol...which I'm now left naturally assuming you clearly know nothing at all about.
Lets be serious here East, if NoBama had did this, the right would be up in arms sighting being unqualified as they never served.
You guys give Trump a pas on 'everything'!
He is the biggest liar and deceiver that I have ever seen of a sitting president.
Yea, I voted for him but 'at times' he makes me regret it.
But then Hillery makes me ill.
To bad we didn't have anyone to vote 'for'.

Lets be serious here East, if NoBama had did this, the right would be up in arms sighting being unqualified as they never served.
You guys give Trump a pas on 'everything'!
He is the biggest liar and deceiver that I have ever seen of a sitting president.
Yea, I voted for him but 'at times' he makes me regret it.
But then Hillery makes me ill.
To bad we didn't have anyone to vote 'for'.

xUT.

Of course 'they' give that A H a pass on everything.
That's what HYPOCRITES do. Nothing the Democratic party has ever done(in recent memory) could ever equal the HYPOCRISY of the GOP. Where have those FAMILY VALUES phony's like Ralph Reed, Tony Perkins and Franklin Graham been ?? (just a a few examples).

I put the question DIRECTLY to EVERY DAMM GOP candidate up for re-election...."DO You support NATO ? I understand the Tea Party REPLUG Lunatics, but there's a LOT of old style REPLUGS still in congress, who's silence is DEAFENING !!!!

Last edited: