Trump wants US military to secure border

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...r-with-mexico/ar-AAvpXpY?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

Trump wants US military to secure border

noun
The definition of military is the armed forces responsible for
securing and defending a country.

It's time we take a stand against those who would violate our laws and borders. We have turned a blind eye to this issue for far too long. It is time to send the world a message.
What's strange is that if the USA is so horrible and racist, why is the 3rd world all trying to get in as illegal invaders? Mexico is a great place, they should stay there and make Mexico Great Again. Obammy sent the NG in 2010, but now it's wrong because Trump is in office.

Hopefully Trump sends at least 10,000 or more.

What's strange is that if the USA is so horrible and racist, why is the 3rd world all trying to get in as illegal invaders? Mexico is a great place, they should stay there and make Mexico Great Again. Obammy sent the NG in 2010, but now it's wrong because Trump is in office.

Hopefully Trump sends at least 10,000 or more.

Border interdiction.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Hackman
That's not a real state. Don't they teach geography in OK?

It sure is; you should go; the sun would do you some good.
You'll have to ask an Okie what they teach, I know they can't drive real well.

I get enough sun, you need it more than I do being at NWA for so long Kevy. You could help make Mexico Great Again. Maybe protest in the streets and demand free stuff and voting rights....just wear a ballistic vest beforehand. Don't bring a USA flag either. :p:D:eek:

PC Snowflake?
I guess if you say you are Wonder Mutt, you sure are sceered of guns. That would fit right in with PC, snowflake, and libtarded.

Your not related to this PTSD-15 reporter Kuntzman are you WM? An AR15 bruised his widdle shoulder, and he needed his binky in his CNN office.

Last edited:
**** Dude, I can see you and raise........

Tell me about the bump stock ban......LOL

Well, you got me there DD, 3.5 12ga magnums with 00 are nasty muthas...and there better a nice pad on the stock or it's gonna hurt . Good thing Ms. PETA Vegan Nutty Activist at YouTube wasn't on her jihad with one.
The only thing I really missed with Teds video was a some gun terrified loony libtard tears after the 3.5 mags slammed into the gurly-man shoulder.

I get enough sun, you need it more than I do being at NWA for so long Kevy.

Being a Red Tailer doesn’t mean you need sun; living on the frozen tundra does.

You could help make Mexico Great Again. Maybe protest in the streets and demand free stuff and voting rights....just wear a ballistic vest beforehand. Don't bring a USA flag either. :p:D:eek:

Good food, Sun/sea/Soccer, where do I sign up?

On second thought, I think I’ll stay and help get my home country back to where it needs to be.