Trump wants US military to secure border

Hippies are back. Time for LaLa and Hack to have a Summer of Love.

old_hippies_big.jpg

Love always wins.

At the same time, I kinda feel bad watching these guys thrash/wail against change.

Oh wait, no I don't.
Love wins Kevy? Maybe you should let the libtarded in on that. All I see is protests, foul language, riots, hate, police under attack. Are Sharon and Karen your sisters? Change has come in 2016 and with a big border wall next up on the list.

You RE-PLUG MORONS make me laugh. Good ol' BOSTON (beantown) (a mere 50 miles from me) is as liberal a big city as you can get. Yet, keeping-up with BOS happenings on an almost daily basis, i see that nothing 'tumultuous' is going on down there. I mean that city is very diverse, yet no 'end of days' predictions. Bos has a tough-as-helll Irish mayor, a majority Irish police force that will CRACK your head in a NY minute regardless of who you are, BOS can't get enough help for ALL the jobs that are Available,( LOGAN Airport is 'begging' for help and paying damm near $20 bucks an hour for right-off-the-street), and with the exception of the BOS Marathon Bombing, things in BOS are NO WHERE NEAR the dire BS that spews from nit-wits like 'HACK JOB', La La, Southwind(our village idiot), or the rest of you D - Heads.
(Kev3188, you're CORRECT as USUAL) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love wins Kevy?

Always.

You RE-PLUG MORONS make me laugh. Good ol' BOSTON (beantown) (a mere 50 miles from me) is as liberal a big city as you can get. Yet, keeping-up with BOS happenings on an almost daily basis, i see that nothing 'tumultuous' is going on down there. I mean that city is very diverse, yet no 'end of days' predictions. Bos has a tough-as-helll Irish mayor, a majority Irish police force that will CRACK your head in a NY minute regardless of who you are, BOS can't get enough help for ALL the jobs that are Available,( LOGAN Airport is 'begging' for help and paying damm near $20 bucks an hour for right-off-the-street), and with the exception of the BOS Marathon Bombing, things in BOS are NO WHERE NEAR the dire BS that spews from nit-wits like 'HACK JOB', La La, Southwind(our village idiot), or the rest of you D - Heads.
(Kev3188, you're CORRECT as USUAL) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The era of the "angry white guy" is coming to an end, and these guys don't like it.