Trump Watch

Or four americans in Benghazi....am i right.......again?
Glad you brought that up. I would expect at least 1/4 the outrage over the dear leader and Yemen as there was over Benghazi. But the dear leader gets a pass. I swear..if you were in an elevator with the dear leader and he farted you would look around to find out who had the roses.

18011167_10208997362431638_8288142196069103_n.jpg

Glad you brought that up. I would expect at least 1/4 the outrage over the dear leader and Yemen as there was over Benghazi. But the dear leader gets a pass. I swear..if you were in an elevator with the dear leader and he farted you would look around to find out who had the roses.

I don't understand your outrage over the Yemen raid. Sadly, one of our operatives was killed....that is a certainty.

Do you have any idea how many operators die and we never hear about it?

Trump could have a severe case of explosive diarrhea and I wouldn't give a fu.

Because I know no matter what, he's still 1000x better then having another democrat in the White House.

I don't understand your outrage over the Yemen raid. Sadly, one of our operatives was killed....that is a certainty.

Do you have any idea how many operators die and we never hear about it?

I don't think he sees the difference between a raid where you lose someone and being under attack where you call for backup and never get it, then lie at every outlet to try and cover it

And, because you've been determined to not be totally off your rocker,.......

Sigh...So I'm now reasonably guessing that you've never "been determined to not be totally off your rocker" yourself? Was that actually your intended point?...Or was that just some typically liberal Fantasyland implication that your "feelings" (of course) somehow matter more than any aspect of sane thought/debate/etc? ;)

Last edited:
Glad you brought that up. I would expect at least 1/4 the outrage over the dear leader and Yemen as there was over Benghazi......

Seriously? Tragically; good people will sometimes fall in combat ops, but no, repeat NO/zip/ZERO even conceivable excuse can EVER rationally be made for denying the Americans left fighting for their lives for hours in Benghazi even the slightest attempt at help....Unless of course you have some literally magical "excuse" that might even marginally pass muster to offer?....No?...Didn't think so.

Seriously? Tragically; good people will sometimes fall in combat ops, but no, repeat NO/zip/ZERO even conceivable excuse can EVER rationally be made for denying the Americans left fighting for their lives for hours in Benghazi even the slightest attempt at help....Unless of course you have some literally magical "excuse" that might even marginally pass muster to offer?....No?...Didn't think so.
5,000 died in combat ops in a war that should never have been fought. That's just as bad, IMHO.

5,000 died in combat ops in a war that should never have been fought. That's just as bad, IMHO.

No argument about half-azzed "wars" that should never have been fought...at least as they were, but you might want to also examine the insanely "politically correct" Rules of Engagement set forth by both "sides" in DC that have hamstrung our front line fighters into essentially becoming just targets instead....and while we're considering that; what's the liberal excuse for the following? Bear in mind that saddam insane's then 4th largest military in the whole world was destroyed in a few weeks in '91 with the loss of less than 200 of our people KIA...Why/How anyone in America today at all still even marginally trusts either "party" never ceases to amaze me, and must forever remain a mystery. My only "choice" at the polls for decades has been to vote for the least obviously treasonous candidate, and the left's insanely beloved hillary was clearly the most.

Some 2,500 Americans Have Died in Afghanistan and Iraq Under Obama

http://www.rollingstone.com/politic...-in-afghanistan-and-iraq-under-obama-20160530

Last edited:

Latest posts