Trump Watch

Trump has the most uncanny timing of any pol I've seen: Cankles & Ds in full blame mode then POW---right in the kisser

What a great day for Lucile...

v7bbeq.jpg

So basically you are rooting for him to fail. How cowardly un-American you have become.

Right?

NOpe..quite the contrary....I am hoping that this health care bill provides EVERYTHING that the republicans lobbied hard for. I hope it "succeeds" beyond their wildest dreams. And I am hoping that supporters of the dear leader are impacted by it. Because only if they win will these people finally realize that the republicans and the dear leader could care less about them.

Just using the same rational that dolt KC use's

I just said I hope the health care bill succeeds in doing what the republicans proposed. ANd somehow that makes me anti American. All I hoped for was that not a single democrat would support it...and when the red state masses realize just how badly they got f---ed over, I am REALLY curious to see how the dear leader will distance himself from it.

Anonymous sources are good enough for email investigations...NO sources are good enough for infowars articles.

Screw Infowars and nutter Alex Jones. I will admit to liking PJ Watson on Twitter.

Which email investigations are you referring too? Clintons private server? DNC and wikileaks? Both? Would like a clarification before I further reply. ty

I just said I hope the health care bill succeeds in doing what the republicans proposed. ANd somehow that makes me anti American. All I hoped for was that not a single democrat would support it...and when the red state masses realize just how badly they got f---ed over, I am REALLY curious to see how the dear leader will distance himself from it.

whatever the combined Senate and House come up with will be hard pressed to be any worse than the mess that is Obamacare.Look around many states only have one provider some areas not any..Premiums increasing 50 to a 100 plus %. Some people with policies saying they are almost like not having insurance the coverage is so bad .Personally I hope they wait until the current law fails on its on then we'll see what the red state masses think, the blue ones as well.
Of course the Democrats have an asinine excuse to blame it on the right...lol

Democrats were for firing Comey till Trump actually did it lol

What an embarrassment the Senate minority leader is you guys should be proud of him