Trump Watch

Nice to see all you weepy snowflakes dreaming how things would be all unicorns and rainbows under granny hildabeast.

25kmvb7.jpg

Get a life...

I've been pretty active the past couple of days here...would you be so kind as to cite in one of my posts where I said ANYTHING about how great it would be under Hillary? But....in doing some of my research I came across a documentary on the history of the republican effort to repeal Obamacare. It looks kind of like this:

What's in phase 3 of the dear leaders new and better health care plan?

I don't think you'll find anywhere here that I have spoke out in support of the current proposals
You guys don't like La Li but he's right nothing much is changing on healthcare until health costs are brought under control.
The only way Obama passed his mess was through strong arming ,bribery and all the usual dirty political tricks.I suspect Trump will have to resort to similar tactics to get anything passed.

I don't think you'll find anywhere here that I have spoke out in support of the current proposals
You guys don't like La Li but he's right nothing much is changing on healthcare until health costs are brought under control.
The only way Obama passed his mess was through strong arming ,bribery and all the usual dirty political tricks.I suspect Trump will have to resort to similar tactics to get anything passed.

Trump is putting lipstick on pig.
Think about it.

I don't disagree it's the only way they can pass it, the current agreement was deceptive as well

Boy, will that be fun. Have you noticed that the dear leader has signed very very few new laws? He's done most of his governing via executive orders. That's something most supporters of the dear leader were saying were signs of a dictator when Obama did it. They are all pretty quiet about it now. Personally, I don't think that the "author" of "The Art of the Deal" will be all that good at dealing with "government workers" as he was in his book.

Boy, will that be fun. Have you noticed that the dear leader has signed very very few new laws? He's done most of his governing via executive orders. That's something most supporters of the dear leader were saying were signs of a dictator when Obama did it. They are all pretty quiet about it now. Personally, I don't think that the "author" of "The Art of the Deal" will be all that good at dealing with "government workers" as he was in his book.

32 or so last I heard.

Boy oh boy, the Hippocratic Party is coming unglued. Trump keeps this pace up, there will be a lot of Hippocrats lying on the side of the road holding their chests vapor locked up, gasping for air.

32 or so last I heard.

Boy oh boy, the Hippocratic Party is coming unglued. Trump keeps this pace up, there will be a lot of Hippocrats lying on the side of the road holding their chests vapor locked up, gasping for air.

Um....you guys are fine ones to call someone a hypocrite. I mean, right off the top of my head I can think of two issues that made you all SCREAM about Obama...his use of executive orders and his love of golf. "That is the action of a dictator" the right shouted as Obama signed them. Now the dear leader has taken office, and about the only thing he was true to his word on was reversing Obama's executive orders. The red staters were LEAPING with joy at this and proudly proclaimed that the dear leader has done more in a month than Obama did in 8 years.

And all he did was reverse executive orders, and I'll bet you 99.9% of the red states had no idea what were in any of those orders that may have hurt them or helped them. All they cared about was that it had Obama's signature on it and it was GONE.... So he did those and looks great. That is what we call "low hanging fruit". But since he picked that low hanging fruit, he's tended to continue use those executive orders. Not reversing Obama's.....making his own. Do we hear cries of "dictator" from the right? No....we hear "fake news" and other things.

Then there was the rights criticism of Obamas annual Hawaii golf vacation. Yes....he played golf once a year in Hawaii and once at Martha's Vinyard. Fancy assed liberal places. And my God...just the costs to fly Air Force One all the way to Hawaii just so Obama could play golf. Then we see the dear leader take office at one point he was spending every single weekend riding on Air Force One to West Palm Beach and golfing. 9 consecutive weekends. Did the right, who was concerned about the travel costs to fly to Hawaii have any issues with 9 round trips to Florida...one every weekend? Nope....what we heard was "he worked hard" or "he deserves it" or "he gets more done on a golf course than Obama did in 8 years".

So I invite you to investigate both those issues and how red staters treated them under Obama and under the dear leader. Then get back to me on who is the bigger hypocrite.

Um....you guys are fine ones to call someone a hypocrite. I mean, right off the top of my head I can think of two issues that made you all SCREAM about Obama...his use of executive orders and his love of golf. "That is the action of a dictator" the right shouted as Obama signed them. Now the dear leader has taken office, and about the only thing he was true to his word on was reversing Obama's executive orders. The red staters were LEAPING with joy at this and proudly proclaimed that the dear leader has done more in a month than Obama did in 8 years.

And all he did was reverse executive orders, and I'll bet you 99.9% of the red states had no idea what were in any of those orders that may have hurt them or helped them. All they cared about was that it had Obama's signature on it and it was GONE.... So he did those and looks great. That is what we call "low hanging fruit". But since he picked that low hanging fruit, he's tended to continue use those executive orders. Not reversing Obama's.....making his own. Do we hear cries of "dictator" from the right? No....we hear "fake news" and other things.

Then there was the rights criticism of Obamas annual Hawaii golf vacation. Yes....he played golf once a year in Hawaii and once at Martha's Vinyard. Fancy assed liberal places. And my God...just the costs to fly Air Force One all the way to Hawaii just so Obama could play golf. Then we see the dear leader take office at one point he was spending every single weekend riding on Air Force One to West Palm Beach and golfing. 9 consecutive weekends. Did the right, who was concerned about the travel costs to fly to Hawaii have any issues with 9 round trips to Florida...one every weekend? Nope....what we heard was "he worked hard" or "he deserves it" or "he gets more done on a golf course than Obama did in 8 years".

So I invite you to investigate both those issues and how red staters treated them under Obama and under the dear leader. Then get back to me on who is the bigger hypocrite.

Hypocrisy Warning!

Latest posts