Trump Watch

So Harvard education and Goldman Sachs resume is ok as long as you run an alt-right website, but not ok otherwise?

Not sure what your deal is with the Goldman Sachs thing, wasn't it your candidate who ran on bi**h slapping Wall St? well at least when she wasn't taking 6 figure checks from them.

Four more years of Trump comedy, if he lasts that long.

Just come out of the bunker?

Or was it a makeover?

donald-trump-dog-costume-2015.png

Last edited:
So Harvard education and Goldman Sachs resume is ok as long as you run an alt-right website, but not ok otherwise?
Well, of course it is ok Quagtard, but only for leftist radicals. We have a lame duck worthless president (who seems to think he did a "good job", still is in denial) who went to Harvard Law and Columbia, then associated and started his career in politics with domestic terrorist Bill Ayers assistance.
Therefore running Breitbart should not be an issue.
I would surmise lefty libtards be more worried about attempting to rebuild the destroyed dumbocrat party, and wipe away those Pelosi tears. Worry less about Trump appointments.

Have any libtards left the country yet? Mexico needs some cheap workers, get going.:D:D

I

Asked in an interview with CBS' "60 Minutes" whether he would accept a fence...Trump said "for certain areas I would," according to excerpts.

"...I'm very good at this, it's called construction, there could be some fencing," Trump said.

We can probably afford this. Maybe he can have the illegals to paint it on the way over?

View attachment 11378

Sure he isn't talking about fencing stolen goods?

Asked in an interview with CBS' "60 Minutes" whether he would accept a fence...Trump said "for certain areas I would," according to excerpts.

"...I'm very good at this, it's called construction, there could be some fencing," Trump said.

We can probably afford this. Maybe he can have the illegals to paint it on the way over?

View attachment 11378

Trump contracts for the wall:

wallbld.gif

http://www.wallbuilders.com/

yea it may be hard to catch the thousands of them dropping in by parachute

Latest posts