Trump Watch

Because I understand math? FWIW, the bulk of Kansas City is in Missouri, but I live on the Kansas side, but not in KCK.
So what are you trying to say? Living in Kansas is better than living in Missouri? Living outside KCK is better than living in?

So what are you trying to say? Living in Kansas is better than living in Missouri? Living outside KCK is better than living in?

No...I just figured for someone who proclaims 9% to be better than 18% might not realize that while KC has "Kansas" in it's name, the "main" city is in Missouri.

No...I just figured for someone who proclaims 9% to be better than 18% might not realize that while KC has "Kansas" in it's name, the "main" city is in Missouri.
Well yes, I feel if you have 9% of something, versus 18% of nothing, that would be better. I'll take 9% all day long! So there are two Kansas Cities? The "main", or " larger," in Missouri?

Last edited:
Well yes, I feel if you have 9% of something, versus 18% of nothing, that would be better. I'll take 9% all day long! So there are two Kansas Cities? The "main", or " larger," in Missouri?

What if you could have 250% of something over 10 years?

And yes, there are

kcmo.PNG

Well, want to know what the little guy who voted for Trump are thinking? Just one example:

Well, want to know what the little guy who voted for Trump are thinking? Just one example:
Yep, same asswhipe that said we make too much money and was glad that airlines went bankrupt.
Happy to see our 'airline' retirement sent to the PBGC.
Yea Ill cry crocodile tears for them...
Maybe later... :eek:

"Trump babbles in the face of tragedy"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...7211ba-7fbb-11e7-9d08-b79f191668ed_story.html

"One of the difficult but primary duties of the modern presidency is to speak for the nation in times of tragedy. A space shuttle explodes. An elementary school is attacked. The twin towers come down in a heap of ash and twisted steel. It falls to the president to express something of the nation’s soul — grief for the lost, sympathy for the suffering, moral clarity in the midst of confusion, confidence in the unknowable purposes of God."

"Not every president does this equally well. But none have been incapable. Until Donald Trump."

"At one level, this is the natural result of defining authenticity as spontaneity. Trump and his people did not believe the moment worthy of rhetorical craft, worthy of serious thought. The president is confident that his lazy musings are equal to history. They are not. They are babble in the face of tragedy. They are an embarrassment and disservice to the country."

So now the left and its media accomplices have a case of the vapors over what Trump should say....or not say regarding Charlottesville.

Another case of damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Where was the outrage when a BLM supporter shot and killed 5 cops in Houston during a BLM march in 2016?

Where was the calls for a "national conversation about black supremacists"?

How high is the body count of police officers as a direct result of BLM and the media accomplices?
it doesn't fit the liberal never Trump narrative so they could give a chit less those officers lost their lives