Trump Watch

Not making fun of people who can't pass the test. Truly sorry about your mother, watched my grandmother go through the same thing,

Trump can pass it says a lot if you really know what its about.

You should sit there and watch her knowing shes being tested and trying the best she can and it just isn't there and see the reaction.

Perhaps he did. But that sure looks like an apology he posted. He wasn't thinking that someone might have a relative with Alzheimers.

It's kind of like having a relative that has been labeled "retarded" and having to read the word "tard" over and over and over again on message board. The big question is - will dog post something as insensitive as that before you post the word "tard" again.

Perhaps he did. But that sure looks like an apology he posted.
Great. When will he apologize for all of the other stupid things he has said on these forums over the last 5 years.
He wasn't thinking that someone might have a relative with Alzheimers.
He just wasn't thinking period. Nothing new there.
It's kind of like having a relative that has been labeled "retarded" and having to read the word "tard" over and over and over again on message board. The big question is - will dog post something as insensitive as that before you post the word "tard" again.
Mental retardation was a scientific term. Liberals are the ones that labeled it as offensive. Just add it to their never ending list of trigger words.

Perhaps he did. But that sure looks like an apology he posted. He wasn't thinking that someone might have a relative with Alzheimers.

I was out of line with my remark.
That test looks very simple and is for someone not dealing with Alzhiemers.
That's what triggered me seeing the clowns on MSM touting how simple a test it is, actually they are throwing A patients under the bus.
They wouldn't if they dealt with it first hand.

Great. When will he apologize for all of the other stupid things he has said on these forums over the last 5 years.He just wasn't thinking period. Nothing new there.Mental retardation was a scientific term. Liberals are the ones that labeled it as offensive. Just add it to their never ending list of trigger words.

Tell me then...how is mocking someone for failing a "simple" yet scientific test considered offensive, but tossing out a "tard" for an equally scientific condition NOT considered offensive? You guys don't post "mentally retarded liberals"...you post "libtard". Is "tard" not offensive? Even when directed at someone who has a loved one that was given that "scientific label" back in the day? The use of "tard" is just as offensive as comments about Alzheimers, but I'll bet it never crossed your mind. Heck....you might even have thought it's funny. Let's say that those stupid, overly sensitive liberals didn't prefer the more "politically correct" term of developmentally challenged, and instead, mental retardation was the term of choice today. Is 'tard' still okay?

Tell me then...how is mocking someone for failing a "simple" yet scientific test considered offensive, but tossing out a "tard" for an equally scientific condition NOT considered offensive? You guys don't post "mentally retarded liberals"...you post "libtard". Is "tard" not offensive? Even when directed at someone who has a loved one that was given that "scientific label" back in the day? The use of "tard" is just as offensive as comments about Alzheimers, but I'll bet it never crossed your mind. Heck....you might even have thought it's funny. Let's say that those stupid, overly sensitive liberals didn't prefer the more "politically correct" term of developmentally challenged, and instead, mental retardation was the term of choice today. Is 'tard' still okay?
Probably because I consider liberals to be lacking average intelligence or skills necessary for day to day living.

Probably because I consider liberals to be lacking average intelligence or skills necessary for day to day living.

Oh...I get it...you call out dog for his insensitivity, but because you dislike liberals, it's no holds barred. And apparently you aren't grasping it. Dell was rightly pissed because a comment from dog hit too close to home - his mother suffers Alzheimers. You know the reason I dislike the word "tard"? My sister was labeled as such. It hit's close to someone I love. Think about that next time you think about using that word. When you do decide to use it...dell used a term that describes that kind of action in his response to dog...it would apply to you and all the others who have nothing better to do that hurl insults.

Oh...I get it...you call out dog for his insensitivity, but because you dislike liberals, it's no holds barred.
Calling him out for his insensitivity? No. Stupidity? Yes.
And apparently you aren't grasping it. Dell was rightly pissed because a comment from dog hit too close to home - his mother suffers Alzheimers.
I grasp it just fine. Dog said something stupid because he was playing the part of a fool. Are you grasping that? Like I said, nothing new there.
You know the reason I dislike the word "tard"? My sister was labeled as such. It hit's close to someone I love.
Runs in the family does it?
Think about that next time you think about using that word. When you do decide to use it...dell used a term that describes that kind of action in his response to dog...it would apply to you and all the others who have nothing better to do that hurl insults.
I honestly don't care if I offend you at all. Not one bit. I refuse to walk on eggshells to placate liberals. You don't find what I have to say worth your time or you feel my viewpoints are unacceptable feel free to put me on ignore. However I am NOT going to allow political correctness (leftist bullying tactics) to censor me.

Funny how you state I have nothing better to do that hurl insults yet, you are all too eager to overlook Dog's stupid, pointless one liners.