Trump Watch

Why not? Did Ohio not attract new corporations? Has Ohio not become a vibrant tech sector?

http://www.crainscleveland.com/arti...ector-added-about-3000-jobs-2017-report-finds

In a news release, CompTIA said Ohio "posted a significant jump in its Cyberstates Innovation Score, climbing to 15th this year compared to 33rd in 2017." That ranking, CompTIA said, is based on a state-by-state, per capita analysis of new tech patents awarded, tech startups and new tech business establishments.

Ohio "also saw a 50.4% increase from 2016 to 2017 in the number of job postings related to emerging technologies such as the Internet of Things, smart cities, drones, artificial intelligence, machine learning, virtual reality and augmented reality, and blockchain," according to the association. It said those positions "accounted for only a small percentage of total tech job postings" but indicate "where organizations are headed with the technology investments."

Seems Ohio's economic plan is working out well to me.

Seems funny to me you can't offer anything but a one word response. I guess when you have nothing a one word response is the best you can do.

Perhaps she should consider moving to a part of Ohio with more vibrant economic growth.

I thought tax cuts revitalized a state. Canton has a "less vibrant" economy, yet they USED to have Hoover, Diebold, Timken and other industries.....you know - the kind of industries that at one time "made America great" and vibrant. What do we tell the people there who voted for the dear leader who bought his "again" line? Just move?

Why not? Did Ohio not attract new corporations? Has Ohio not become a vibrant tech sector?

http://www.crainscleveland.com/arti...ector-added-about-3000-jobs-2017-report-finds

In a news release, CompTIA said Ohio "posted a significant jump in its Cyberstates Innovation Score, climbing to 15th this year compared to 33rd in 2017." That ranking, CompTIA said, is based on a state-by-state, per capita analysis of new tech patents awarded, tech startups and new tech business establishments.

Ohio "also saw a 50.4% increase from 2016 to 2017 in the number of job postings related to emerging technologies such as the Internet of Things, smart cities, drones, artificial intelligence, machine learning, virtual reality and augmented reality, and blockchain," according to the association. It said those positions "accounted for only a small percentage of total tech job postings" but indicate "where organizations are headed with the technology investments."

Seems Ohio's economic plan is working out well to me.

Seems funny to me you can't offer anything but a one word response. I guess when you have nothing a one word response is the best you can do.

Would it matter to you?
I have friends and family in Franklin County.
They have yet to see the fantastic effects of a tax cut for the rich.
Did you go to the calculator link I provided?
How much is your tax cut?
Mine sucks, but Reagan did the same 'razzle-dazzle'.

Would it matter to you?
I have friends and family in Franklin County.
They have yet to see the fantastic effects of a tax cut for the rich.
Did you go to the calculator link I provided?
How much is your tax cut?
Mine sucks, but Reagan did the same 'razzle-dazzle'.
Oh....I get a tax cut....it's $800. It's nice, but it's not really going to help me goose the economy. I didn't think I'd get anything since I am single with no dependents and my itemized deductions were about $13,000. So...I'm already deducting more than the standard deduction, but I LOSE the $4,000 individual deduction. But I usually got a refund of about enough to pay the state income tax. But when I got my first paycheck with the new tax cuts in it, I was a bit shocked - it was a lot more than I thought it would be. So I went to the IRS withholding calculator page and ran the numbers. Turns out - if I left things as they are, I would end up OWING about $500 to the feds next April. So I tweaked my withholding allowances and now it says I'll get a refund of about $200...about what I'll owe the state. May paycheck increase is just pennies more that what it was.

I'm wondering of some of the other MAGA posters who are loving the extra money in their paychecks were in a similar situation...single, no dependents and itemized deductions. If they are dancing in the streets today with all that extra money, when next April rolls around, if they were used to getting a refund and find that Uncle Sam says they need to write a check for $500 or so....will they still feel like they got a tax cut?

All state offices in Ohio are filled by Republicans, 66 of 99 state senate seats are held by Republicans. Is La La your advisor?