Trump Watch

All you liberals who contributed to Stormy Daniels Go Fund Me page for legal bills, you guys figure out whats happening......yall now payin' Trumps legal fees....

As liberal heads explode.

hillary_head_explode.gif

Priceless

Elisabeth Warn's DNA test a scam!....... It would seem Nutty Professor at Stanford who did the test didn't have any Native American DNA for comparison, so he substituted Mexican and South American according to the Boston Globe.
"Detecting DNA for Native Americans is particularly tricky because there is an absence of Native American DNA available for comparison. This is in part because Native American leaders have asked tribal members not to participate in genetic databases.

“The tribes have felt they have been exploited,” explained Lawrence Brody, a senior investigator with the Medical Genomics and Metabolic Genetics Branch at the National Institutes of Health. “The amount of genetic data that is available from Native Americans is sparse.”

To make up for the dearth of Native American DNA, Bustamante used samples from Mexico, Peru, and Colombia to stand in for Native American."

Last edited:
I think we all know who howls at the moon around here,likely eats chit and runs rabbits too

Those Envoy guys just took your seat while you were hiding from the Shift Manager. You can't even do breakroom lead right.

Elisabeth Warn's DNA test a scam!....... It would seem Nutty Professor at Stanford who did the test didn't have any Native American DNA for comparison, so he substituted Mexican and South American according to the Boston Globe.
"Detecting DNA for Native Americans is particularly tricky because there is an absence of Native American DNA available for comparison. This is in part because Native American leaders have asked tribal members not to participate in genetic databases.

“The tribes have felt they have been exploited,” explained Lawrence Brody, a senior investigator with the Medical Genomics and Metabolic Genetics Branch at the National Institutes of Health. “The amount of genetic data that is available from Native Americans is sparse.”

To make up for the dearth of Native American DNA, Bustamante used samples from Mexico, Peru, and Colombia to stand in for Native American."
I totally agree.
Sen. Warren FU'd up and should apologize.
:cool:

Dear Trump Fans: Watch This Chart To Find Out If He Lied To You

View attachment 11377

Trump has promised he will bring back manufacturing with a combination of trade negotiations and penalizing companies for outsourcing. As you can see from the graph, we are about 6 million manufacturing jobs short of even 1990 levels. I can tell you he is not bringing those 6 million jobs back, many of which were lost to automation.

But I understand that people who voted for Donald Trump don’t believe economists like myself when we say this promise of his is not going to happen. As a result, there are a lot of people and communities out there who feel that a turnaround is coming for them. They believed Trump when he said he will bring their lost manufacturing jobs back. I feel very sorry for these people, as they are in for a huge disappointment. But instead of relitigating the argument, I will just promise to keep showing this chart over the course of the Trump administration.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/modeled...t-to-find-out-if-he-lied-to-you/#e1c2ae37604b
Do you still believe what you posted here?

Latest posts