TRUMP's TAX RETURN

I think this is code for I don’t have one.

YOu know...when unemployment was high, I didn't notice because I had a job. When the GDP was down, my life didnt' change that much. Trump (all by himself) created 7 trillion in new wealth. There are 300 million Americans, and dividing that out, it's over $23,000 per person. I got about $850 because of the tax cut, even though my actual income went down since I didn't get a bonus in 2018. So I'm just wondering....how much of this new wealth have you personally seen?

And if that number includes stock market gains...was that before or after it dropped a year later? And if that number includes stock market gains, can someone do a calculation of how much wealth was created between 2009 and 2016...you know...the years that never existed?

I think this is code for I don’t have one.

YOu know...when unemployment was high, I didn't notice because I had a job. When the GDP was down, my life didnt' change that much. Trump (all by himself) created 7 trillion in new wealth. There are 300 million Americans, and dividing that out, it's over $23,000 per person. I got about $850 because of the tax cut, even though my actual income went down since I didn't get a bonus in 2018. So I'm just wondering....how much of this new wealth have you personally seen?

And if that number includes stock market gains...was that before or after it dropped a year later? And if that number includes stock market gains, can someone do a calculation of how much wealth was created between 2009 and 2016...you know...the years that never existed?
Nope he doesn't have one.

Nope he doesn't have one.

Correct, honestly I have never seen someone spout so much gibberish in my life.

giphy.gif

Okay then...how much did YOUR wealth grow. Also...does anybody have any source other than a meme?
Just a wake up call here!....... Growth of wealth depends on a lot of factors other than who's in the White House K.C.

Just a wake up call here!....... Growth of wealth depends on a lot of factors other than who's in the White House K.C.

If that's the case, why did you psot this ass kissing meme crediting our dear leader for wealth growing by $7 trillion? Pay close attention to the very top line

64856323_2008817575890552_7995565307835973632_n.jpg

I only asked how much you saw your personal wealth grow.

NOt really. None of you have told me how much your wealth grew.
I'll put it this way K.C. First off it's none of your business what we made!....... Let's just say quite well!...... But than again, Are you talking about stock, bond, real estate, or gold investments? Because at the moment I don't have anything in gold!...... But maybe I should look into that! And as far as real estate, I sold my condo on St.Croix in the Virgin Islands about a year ago! Which leaves me with just stocks and bonds, which I cleared about 8% so far this year, which really isn't too bad!...... Now, Some of this is true! Maybe all of it! But how much, and which, you''ll have to figure out!

Last edited:
If that's the case, why did you psot this ass kissing meme crediting our dear leader for wealth growing by $7 trillion? Pay close attention to the very top line

View attachment 14521

I only asked how much you saw your personal wealth grow.
Because that is not the only factor in wealth growth, but can be a significant one!

I'll put it this way K.C. First off it's none of your business what we made!....... Let's just say quite well!...... But than again, Are you talking about stock, bond, real estate, or gold investments? Because at the moment I don't have anything in gold!...... But maybe I should look into that! And as far as real estate, I sold my condo on St.Croix in the Virgin Islands about a year ago! Which leaves me with just stocks and bonds, which I cleared about 8% so far this year, which really isn't too bad!...... Now, Some of this is true! Maybe all of it! But how much, and which, you''ll have to figure out!

Here's the funny thing about stocks (and bonds for that matter)....they can go up and up and up....they've been on an uptick for almost a decade. They made a great push up in 2017. But while they can take a 10 years to rise, they can come crashing down in 10 minutes. Here's a tip...cash out. Identify the amount of wealth you'll be happy with in real life and take it now. Because if the economy burps, and a lot of people believe that it will, if that wealth is just "paper wealth"...then it's not really wealth at all.

Latest posts