TRUMP's TAX RETURN

He's still way better than the alternative was.
Nitwits like to pretend Trump is a sinner next to angel Hillary Clinton.

There’s “dirty” and then there’s “next level dirty”.

Hillary has her own classification of dirty.

I’ll take 100 Trumps over 1 Hillary.

Because you were busted. Now...go get a nice bottle of wine and share a glass with your favorite watermelon.
I have heard a lot of strange things in my lifetime. Watermelon sex isn’t one of them. You however seem to be an expert on the subject. Now that is very telling.

Between you and Tinkerbell Wonderpuddy, you have quite the freak show going on.

One man with eyes and ears who can see that Trump is mentally unstable. Not anything from the "fake news" media...his own freaking words and actions.

Let me ask you...I never served in Vietnam...I guess you did. John McCain spent a little time in a North Vietnamese prison. Donald Trump had bone spurs. John McCain has been dead for 7 months, but only a couple of WEEKS ago, Trump was berating him. A DEAD man. Just brought him up during a speech to workers. No reason...just started bashing him. Is that something a mentally stable person would do? I know it's just one man's opinion, but I think just that ONE incident should show even his most ardent supporters that something ain't right in his head.
Liston K.C. I had all the respect in the world for John McCain up to the last few years of his life. He died of a Brain tumor K.C.! That just may have had a baring on his change of caricature in his later years! Again, one man's opinon! But people change. And I feel he put his dislike of Trump ahead of the good of the country, and his own political party in his later years.

Last edited:

Latest posts