TRUMP's TAX RETURN

That isn't what I asked. I asked you if ripping into a guy who has been dead for 7 months at an event that had ZERO to do with McCain or even McCain's branch of the military (it was a tank factory...those don't fly or float very well) and he launches into a tirade against McCain. I asked if you think that is normal behavior. I think it's admirable if you thing Trump was out of line. But the question was -Is that behavior normal?

You have any bad blood between you and somebody else? Do you still bring it up without being provoked?
That all depends on what your definition of "normal" is. What is "normal" for you, may not be "normal" for him, or me. But Trump had reason to dislike McCain. There was more to what went on with him behind the scenes than what was wildly publicised because frankly the main stream media didn't want it known.

Last edited:
And you are a wannabe ramper. Fetch the binstretcher.

It’s funny for you to use that term. You’re one of the nitwits that believed a made up story about Russian Collusion. Fed by a Rhino that you nitwits despised in the run up to the 2008 election.

It’s funny for you to use that term. You’re one of the nitwits that believed a made up story about Russian Collusion. Fed by a Rhino that you nitwits despised in the run up to the 2008 election.
Funny for you to claim to be a ramper when you don't know what the term means. You are full of it before you post a word from your fantasy world.

Last edited:
Funny for you to claim to be a ramper when you don't know what the term means. You are full of it before a post a word from your fantasy world.
I’m well aware what that word is. You suck at baiting. If you were a fisherman, you would starve.

I’ll always be 10 steps ahead of nitwits like you.

Always.

That all depends on what your definition of "normal" is. What is "normal" for you, may not be "normal" for him, or me. But Trump had reason to dislike McCain. There was more to what went on with him behind the scenes than what was wildly publicised because frankly the main stream media didn't want it known.
Trump expected McCain to kiss his a$$.
Cried like a little girl when he didn't.
Trump can not even be a pimple on McCain's a$$.

So...if you had a rift wit a guy for a year and a half...and he died 7 months ago....you are saying you might be at the company picnic (bearing in mind the guy never worked for the company) and take off on a rant against him?

My ex wife left me for another man. I was royally pissed off at that guy. I mean mad enough to do him bodily harm for what he put my family thru. But you know something....I moved on. I never brought him up at parties or in meetings. I still harbor a lot of hatred for him, but I don't go off on rants about him. I moved on. If he were to die, I might smile to myself, but 7 months after his death, I wouldn't remind the world what a shithead he was. That's the adult thing to do. That's the "normal" thing to do.

But McCain denied Trump a "win". Trump should have played more sports. They teach you that if you lose one - move on and focus on the future. If he were a coach, he would be one who is in the playoffs and is still pissed off at a ref who made a bad call in preseason and rather than motivate his team on the game they are about to play, rant on about that dumbass ref and his bad call.

I almost voted for McCain until he chose Palin as a running mate. And you know something....if we DID give McCain the same treatment as we now give Trump, there we a big difference - McCain shrugged it off....like a MAN....he didn't throw fits like a toddler being told he can't have any candy at the checkout line in a grocery store.
Yes, Trump should roll over and tolerate unfounded character assassination by a leftist media running a narrative with an agenda to destroy him at any cost.. That is the American Way. :rolleyes:

By the way KCFlyer I have decided I want to see your tax returns. I request you scan them to a jpeg and attach them to a post on these forums for all to see. You are totally cool with that right?

So...if you had a rift wit a guy for a year and a half...and he died 7 months ago....you are saying you might be at the company picnic (bearing in mind the guy never worked for the company) and take off on a rant against him?

My ex wife left me for another man. I was royally pissed off at that guy. I mean mad enough to do him bodily harm for what he put my family thru. But you know something....I moved on. I never brought him up at parties or in meetings. I still harbor a lot of hatred for him, but I don't go off on rants about him. I moved on. If he were to die, I might smile to myself, but 7 months after his death, I wouldn't remind the world what a shithead he was. That's the adult thing to do. That's the "normal" thing to do.

But McCain denied Trump a "win". Trump should have played more sports. They teach you that if you lose one - move on and focus on the future. If he were a coach, he would be one who is in the playoffs and is still pissed off at a ref who made a bad call in preseason and rather than motivate his team on the game they are about to play, rant on about that dumbass ref and his bad call.
First off, what Trump did, and what I would have done, are two different things...... Second, I do believe that he has moved on. But there are things that I hear that are much more than just denying Trump of a "win". It is alleged, that he was the one that initially leaked the infamous, Clinton bought and paid for, "Russian dossier" to the mainstream media. The same dossier that was used to obtain a FISA warrant by a corrupt Obama administered FBI to spy on the Trump campaign.