tulsa no confidence letter

i wonder how many voted for this new way of doing things? NOW they have no confidence?

Exactly, Hey John, why not just give away more concessions to help make up for managements inadequacies, its worked so well so far right? Are these mangers new, or the same ones he voted to give concessions to? Did their behavior change?

6325, we need to lose at least 2000 more jobs, they are hiring on the line, where does he think those 2000 jobs are going to come from? And he said it was "downright criminal" that some of us pushed to reject the offer.

Reactions: 2 people
i wonder how many voted for this new way of doing things? NOW they have no confidence?
Trust me this is better than an I told you so. The few here in Tulsa who voted no have a great answer for the whiners, YOU VOTED FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still not sure where the no confidence is coming from. You give an open book contract and expect management not to take advantage of it then when they do there is no confidence? Hey 514 leadership where are you? Defend your yes vote recommendation. LOL

Reactions: 1 person

Ya, we want weekends off at the line stations too, you know for our morale...... :)

If TULE didn't vote in every crappy contract that AA throws at you, maybe TULE wouldn't be so concerned about OT. AA is a great company, with the highest paid Pilot's and highest paid FA's with contracts that are better then most (NOT ALL), highest paid FSC's and the lowest paid mechs, now the troubleshooting chart says that the most likely fault is the TWU, because AA is working fine for the flight crews, and FSC's (who make so much money that their locals are not endanger of going insolvent, like the line locals).

Seems like there is a lot of contract work that AA is passing up for some reason. Missed opportunities.

Trust me this is better than an I told you so. The few here in Tulsa who voted no have a great answer for the whiners, YOU VOTED FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still not sure where the no confidence is coming from. You give an open book contract and expect management not to take advantage of it then when they do there is no confidence? Hey 514 leadership where are you? Defend your yes vote recommendation. LOL

Is there any station out there following the contract about the division of labour between avionics and general mechs?

Ya, we want weekends off at the line stations too, you know for our morale...... :)

If TULE didn't vote in every crappy contract that AA throws at you, maybe TULE wouldn't be so concerned about OT. AA is a great company, with the highest paid Pilot's and highest paid FA's with contracts that are better then most (NOT ALL), highest paid FSC's and the lowest paid mechs, now the troubleshooting chart says that the most likely fault is the TWU, because AA is working fine for the flight crews, and FSC's (who make so much money that their locals are not endanger of going insolvent, like the line locals).

Seems like there is a lot of contract work that AA is passing up for some reason. Missed opportunities.

Where did you get your information that the AA pilots and F/A's are the highest paid? Not sure if the mechanics are lowest paid either, I have heard of others and to this day no-body has attached AA's contract or US airs contract or others to verify. Some people like to post links to charts that are out dated or not full of all information. All of AMFA's contracts are easily attained, while AA's and US's are not, wonder why that is folks???

Exactly, Hey John, why not just give away more concessions to help make up for managements inadequacies, its worked so well so far right? Are these mangers new, or the same ones he voted to give concessions to? Did their behavior change?

6325, we need to lose at least 2000 more jobs, they are hiring on the line, where does he think those 2000 jobs are going to come from? And he said it was "downright criminal" that some of us pushed to reject the offer.
The TWU is too busy printing stuff slamming the teamsters and AMFA while sucking up to the IAM to worry about little things like AA management running over the TWU members. Vote with your feet people....... AMFA. If you don't kick the TWU out you have no reason to complain. They have done this to you. And yes, if you voted for this contract this is what you voted for when there were blank pages where work rules were supposed to be. TWU paved the way for all of this by recommending a yes vote. KICK THEM TO THE CURB!

Reactions: 6 people