TULSA Rally Fizzles. Trump P O'd !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
https://nytimes.com/2020/06/20/us/politics/trump-tulsa-rally.html

Can't get the story to load. My Bad.

Anyway, 8 Trumpy aides + 2 SS guys test POSITIVE for covid. The MORON was ' B-S ' that the news broke, before he got to TUL !

MORON says GREAT Turnout, but the joint was 1/3 EMPTY !!!
MORON says 'CROWDS, UNBELIEVABLE' ???????????????????????????????????????

MORON and LITTLE MORON-'MIKEY', Cancel smaller event planned in Tulsa yesterday.

JESUS, Donnie. If you can't Pack-em'-In' in Ruby Red OK, what does this mean ?? :confused: :eek: :(

Last edited:
Ooooh, those mean protesters kept them away, no it was the media, wait the place was packed some one photoshopped in empty seats, but but the Klan all left when a Black guy showed up,

La La sitting in his Tulsa house, why bother with 24-7 Fox News and an AM radio next to it. The world is a scary place and it is easier to imagine what you think it is like than experience it.

Too funny, America is pointing at Trump and laughing.

Dog, don't laugh too hard just yet. There are political experts around who believe that the possibility of Trump being elected to a 2nd term is a real and present danger. We all need to do whatever we can to prevent such a wretched outcome--even if it is only putting a Biden sign in your yard.

Though I don't wish ill of those who didn't have a choice about attending the rally, I couldn't help a little laugh when it was reported that 9 (IIRC) members of the Trump campaign staff and 2 Secret Service personnel ended up testing positive for the virus. I hope they all have a speedy recovery.

Trump’s campaign kickoff was a comedy of errors followed by the lamest of excuses. Can’t help but laugh.

This just in. Fox News Sunday says that with a million people expected some people decided to pass. Must have hired Yogi Berra. “No one goes there anymore, it’s to busy”

Last edited:
Trump’s campaign kickoff was a comedy of errors followed by the lamest of excuses. Can’t help but laugh.

This just in. Fox News Sunday says that with a million people expected some people decided to pass. Must have hired Yogi Berra. “No one goes there anymore, it’s to busy”

No reply yet from the 'House RHODES SCHOLAR', Insp69.
Maybe he's sleeping, after the long drive back to(I think) Kansas, making him Tired, Driving the CLOWN CAR back from DUL'SA !
Probably 'Clit-rat , PETE, Signals and ZOM-BIE' made him keep Stopping at every 'Piggly-Wiggly' along the way, for pee breaks and Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper, Y'ALL !!!

HOLY CHIT'.

This Just in. Joe Biden is leading the M O R O N by DOUBLE DIGIT Points, in the Latest Poll.

NO Kiddies, this wasn't a CNN POLL.

It's the latest, up to date....FAUX NEWS Poll !!!!!!!!!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!

1592778681732.png

1592772100721.png

Yep, attendance in person was dismal, however over 4M people watched it on the campaign's websites and Fox's ratings set a new record 7.7M for a Saturday. (and no, Fox doesn't compile the ratings, so no "fake news" claimers need apply).

How many of Joe Biden's virtual town halls have had over 5M viewers, let alone almost 12M?...