Turks and Caicos

CaptBud330

Senior
Aug 20, 2002
Can anyone suggest places to stay in the Turks and Caicos? Looking for beachfront and do any hotels give a travel industry discount? Thanks,Bud

Can anyone suggest places to stay in the Turks and Caicos? Looking for beachfront and do any hotels give a travel industry discount? Thanks,Bud
The only hotel listed at Perx or Dargal is the Club Med Turkoise, your best bet is to call the hotels directly and ask them. You will get a better rate by going direct than by going through an interline agency anyway.

Beaches Turks ans Caicos Resort gives 100.00 a night per person all inclusive airline rate. Can't be booked more than two weeks out I think.

I stayed at Club Med Turqoise (sp?) . 2 years ago. Got an interline rate of $75/n with a $60 membership fee. This property is adults only (18 over) Very nice property and food is ver good. Beds are very uncomfortable.

Typically with Club Med the min nite stay is 5 but with interline there is no min. They are very accomodating to airline/travel industry people. I stayed 3 nites.

20 minutes from airport. Do as much as you want or as little.

Beautiful, quiet, serene. One of my favs. Enjoy!