TWO WORDS that SCARES T-RUMP to DEATH ??

YA, 'Dog, what do you expect from a fella' who thinks that what FUX News and Rush (Oxy-contin) Bimbo' spew, is the GOSPEL ??
Ya Mutt, Grampa Bears predicted for months on end Hildabeast was on her way to glory as Madum President like Clinton News Network said to Gramps. Told the world everyday, all day, all night,

Then on Nov 8 2016, the thrill was gone, Chris Mathews thrill was gone too, damn.:);):):(

2018....:eek:

See a woman, just don't let them see you.
I've seen many more than you ever will Wonder Mutt, none of mine had four legs or urinated standing.

Is your next nonsensical one-liner about a fantasy or celibacy?
Either one, or both.

It's all you have for a repartee simpleton. Congrats on your mindless12,500 one-liner, as base as it will be.

Are you and Grampa Bears related or just share a half-brain?

When my kid was 3 we'd play opposite day....up was down...day was night. Turns out, she was predicting T Rump.
Then the next day you told your confused child you were smart, and was the last day they trusted you.

Then the next day you told your confused child you were smart, and was the last day they trusted you.
What an ironic statement, coming from a T Rump supporter. On an almost daily basis, our idiot savant in the white house tells you all up is down, day is night, right is wrong, and cold is hot. And when a network reports that up is NOT down - you nod your heads as he says "fake news". MAGA.

Oh...and to be clearer - it was HER game. I guess T Rump acting like a fifth or sixth grader was a COMPLIMENT - he behaves like a 3 year old.

Last edited:
I'm just relieved to find out that the 3000 U.S. citizens in Puerto Rico did not die after all. Donald tweeted the news this morning. 3,000 deaths is fake news. He also has an alternate answer (if you prefer) that the 3,000 deaths did occur, but don't count because they died after the storm had passed. He's overlooking the fact that we all know that. FEMA (according to their own assessment of their efforts) did a poor job of after storm relief in Puerto Rico--especially in the area of restoring infrastructure, such as the power grid.

I'm just relieved to find out that the 3000 U.S. citizens in Puerto Rico did not die after all. Donald tweeted the news this morning. 3,000 deaths is fake news. He also has an alternate answer (if you prefer) that the 3,000 deaths did occur, but don't count because they died after the storm had passed. He's overlooking the fact that we all know that. FEMA (according to their own assessment of their efforts) did a poor job of after storm relief in Puerto Rico--especially in the area of restoring infrastructure, such as the power grid.

Jim, as I'm Sure you're already aware, Houston Texas, and the Carolina's will get IMMEDIATE attention before, during and after " Florence ".
Why ? TX, NC and SC are RED states.
PR, well being BLUE, that changed the equation. Christ, EVEN HACK JOB knows THAT !

Jim, as I'm Sure you're already aware, Houston Texas, and the Carolina's will get IMMEDIATE attention before, during and after " Florence ".
Why ? TX, NC and SC are RED states.
PR, well being BLUE, that changed the equation. Christ, EVEN HACK JOB knows THAT !

Kind of tells you about the folks who voted for him to have to hear from his mouth that a hurricane that was approaching was 'tremendously wet'. The "fake news" is reporting on some dangerous storm off the coast, but I'll bet you a ton of them dismissed it because they saw it on the fake news. They needed their leader to warn them of the wetness of the coming strom.

There probably won’t be any reports about mayors hiding water here either, what a couple of dumbasses

What an ironic statement, coming from a T Rump supporter. On an almost daily basis, our idiot savant in the white house tells you all up is down, day is night, right is wrong, and cold is hot. And when a network reports that up is NOT down - you nod your heads as he says "fake news". MAGA.

I don't call it fake news. I call it leftist propaganda, and it is.

The news stopped being about presenting facts a long time ago. Now they are about sensationalizing stories and influencing public opinion. These charges were made LONG before Trump took office.

I used to give America more credit that to be brainwashed by talking heads on TV. Then T Rump got elected. Mind control is where a billionaire walks around in a red baseball cap, claiming he is "one of us" while spouting off all the things you want to hear....build a wall...lock her up...disasterous Obamacare...Obama golfs too much....and the list goes on. And pretty soon, fools in red flyover states go "he's one of us". THEN...when he is called out on his own words (tweeter is kind of permanent), denies it and claims "fake news". Do you believe the person on TV or in the Paper who shows you the twit, or do you believe the guy who says "fake news"?

Oh yeah...and outside of pep rallys, how come the only time he wears a baseball cap is when he is on the golf course that he told you he wouldn't have time for....and THAT cap doesn't say MAGA...it says "T Rump Resorts"? And let a rabid red flyover state voter who agrees it's fake news and that this guy is the best president in our nations history shows up to take a look at Mar a Lago - Security will be dispatched to take the likes of them away.

YOur little example is something that would only impact a fool. But the real mind control is displayed by the bigger fools who can't see thru this guy.