TWU and the Company reached a Tentative Agreement

Good luck telling the public you want to turn down 15%. The company can replace us that not a dream just a fact. MROs are poping up all over the place. We may all be working for one in the near future. If we even stay in this line of work.
And the rate your going you will be at MRO pay scale real soon !

I only used our base wage of $27.2 an hour. 15% of 27.20= $4.06 an hour raise. Or you could do it the long way and .03 DOS + 3% each year followed by the 2 years @1.5% The only unknown is at the 36 month mark.

Mr Red put the crack pipe down and come back to reality. It is okay if your sights are not set high. $10.00 is pretty good for Oklahoma. Although Walmart is no longer hiring door greeter. So if I were you I would not put in for that position!

Reactions: 1 person
Mr Red put the crack pipe down and come back to reality. It is okay if your sights are not set high. $10.00 is pretty good for Oklahoma. Although Walmart is no longer hiring door greeter. So if I were you I would not put in for that position!
Just Go Away !

Reactions: 1 person
I only used our base wage of $27.2 an hour. 15% of 27.20= $4.06 an hour raise. Or you could do it the long way and .03 DOS + 3% each year followed by the 2 years @1.5% The only unknown is at the 36 month mark.

$36 in 6 years isn't that great, Delta is at $35 right now & United is at $37 right now, U.S. Air is at $33 it doesn't matter what the public thinks it's about how we compare to our competitors, the 3 year wage adjustment could help if the other two Airlines wages went up closer to Uniteds

Yes 6 yrs is a long time. I just hope the other 3 keep going up.

So do I but with United being at $37 & us at 32.20 I don't think they will most likely have a very difficult time going up don't you ?? LOL
the other two Airlines hopefully would go up some though & at the three year mark we would get more than 3%

$36 in 6 years isn't that great, Delta is at $35 right now & United is at $37 right now, U.S. Air is at $33 it doesn't matter what the public thinks it's about how we compare to our competitors, the 3 year wage adjustment could help if the other two Airlines wages went up closer to Uniteds
AMT pay will be the average of US, UA, and DL. If the average is $38 in three years then we will be adjusted automatically to $38. Unless the others take pay cuts. Then we will be at $36 in six years.

AMT pay will be the average of US, UA, and DL. If the average is $38 in three years then we will be adjusted automatically to $38. Unless the others take pay cuts. Then we will be at $36 in six years.

And if they all go CH11 again trying to match AA's raping of the employees then we will see nothing.

Why cannot TWU supporters understand that eveytime we agree to concessions and then have a "me too" pay clause, it is a negative gain?

Just Go Away !
Is this blog a pity party for people like you? Didn't you already say you are laid off either way? Is your motivation to give one final FU to AA and the remaining TWU members as you leave? How do you know you will leave? Maybe enough will take the Early Out so you don't get laid off.

And if they all go CH11 again trying to match AA's raping of the employees then we will see nothing.

Why cannot TWU supporters understand that eveytime we agree to concessions and then have a "me too" pay clause, it is a negative gain?
If they all go CH11 I will say that we are screwed for sure.