TWU/IAM Members: How Long Will Negotiations Take?

How long do you think it will be before the Association presents a contract proposal to any of the w

• By the first week of 2016 (within about 30 days)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30-60 Days

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • 60-90 Days

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 90-120 Days

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • 4-6 Months

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • 6-9 Months

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • 9-12 Months

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • 12-18 Months

• 18-24 Months

• 24-48 Months or longer

Votes: 40 40.0%

• Total voters
WeAAsles said:
I'm sure after 52 years of trying you'll finally be successful with that. Go get em Tiger.

Guaranteed you get at least the same 8 votes on the US side as last time.

Means so much coming from you.  Didn't get enough attention as a child I guess?  We all know, your the most important baggage handler on AA property - so kindly piss off - not your problem.

Reactions: 1 person
WeAAsles said:
Anyone can sign a card. Signing a card is not voting. You get 50% plus 1 and they're all valid and then you will be voting. Anyone can sign a card and not put in the hard work to make that card count for something.

After seeing AMFA pull only 8 write in votes at US (And IBT lost too BTW) when you get a JCBA if you vote yes for it, you have to know that any thought of change has just totally become a puff of smoke. Honestly. No knock. Just being honest.
The Teamsters had the chance, but they were in cahoots with the TWU to once again screw AMFA....   Just being honest.

Worldport said:
Semantics,semantics back to the subject I think fleet will have a T/A before the AMTs. Do you think we will have to wait for them to show unity or do we go forward
I think we'll wait?

MetalMover said:
The Teamsters had the chance, but they were in cahoots with the TWU to once again screw AMFA....   Just being honest.
Supposedly? I think you're right but there is no proof of that and the guy who might have made it happen is gone now. Some others staged a rebellion and took over the capital city.

TWU (Just an acronym)

Worldport said:
Weaasles likes to get into debates with you guys, he's smarter than you guys even if he didn't go to 2 years of vocational school like you did.
And some us went to college..

You do realize you don't even need vocational school to become a pilot. So why don't you go to the pilot forums and mock them there as well.

Remember to kiss that picture of WeAAsles when you go to sleep tonight. 

Reactions: 1 person
WeAAsles said:
Supposedly? I think you're right but there is no proof of that and the guy who might have made it happen is gone now. Some others staged a rebellion and took over the capital city.

TWU (Just an acronym)
You know how I and others feel about the TWU. We would sign ANY union's card to rid ourselves of them. If you are happy with them, more power to you and others. 

Worldport said:
In that case I wished they had gone to AMFA
On the US side their mechanics waited for and supported Fleet. There are some decent righteous people in all the groups in both Unions.

Hard to believe if we just view the other group from the people who contribute to this page.

MetalMover said:
You know how I and others feel about the TWU. We would sign ANY union's card to rid ourselves of them. If you are happy with them, more power to you and others.
I think I know by now bro. And again you're not "We" you're "You"

And you does not a majority make.

I NEVER imply that I speak for anyone else but myself. It's rude # 1 and # 2 it can be very disappointing to find out you really are just yourself.

MetalMover said:

You do realize you don't even need vocational school to become a pilot. So why don't you go to the pilot forums and mock them there as well.

Ill kiss it to the Foo fighters My Hero. And some of us went to college too

WeAAsles said:
On the US side their mechanics waited for and supported Fleet. There are some decent righteous people in all the groups in both Unions.

Hard to believe if we just view the other group from the people who contribute to this page.
I guess we are not decent righteous people if we DON't like the ASSociation? Or seek new representation?

MetalMover said:

Weaasles Rules

WeAAsles said:

If all the AMTs feel the same as the few on this site we may be in for a long wait.

MetalMover said:
I guess we are not decent righteous people f we DON't like the ASSociation? Or seek new representation?
Words in Z mouth. Not my words Mi Capitan. You know the people Im talking about.

Again I know you're not dumb so stop pretending you are with me. It's not at all Sportsman like behavior.

WeAAsles said:
I think I know by now bro. And again you're not "We" you're "You"

And you does not a majority make.

I NEVER imply that I speak for anyone else but myself. It's rude # 1 and # 2 it can be very disappointing to find out you really are just yourself.
I am for my CRAFT...Something you and some of your fellow fleet members take joy in mocking.
Would you turn down a really good fleet service contract knowing another workgroup, i.e. mechanics got a really bad one?

Latest posts