TWU/IAM Members: How Long Will Negotiations Take?

How long do you think it will be before the Association presents a contract proposal to any of the w

• By the first week of 2016 (within about 30 days)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30-60 Days

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • 60-90 Days

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 90-120 Days

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • 4-6 Months

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • 6-9 Months

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • 9-12 Months

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • 12-18 Months

• 18-24 Months

• 24-48 Months or longer

Votes: 40 40.0%

• Total voters
Take that sh*t elsewhere, anti-semite.

P.S. *their

PSS: KEV3188 perhaps you might Google the term that is offending you?
There are many references to what you are talking about, but in Google
the term is "Hooked Nose" I could not find your term directly in the first two
pages of Google and I searched Crooked Nose?

Take that sh*t elsewhere, anti-semite.

P.S. *their
Oh thanks for the correction Kevy, I corrected it for you and your hurt feelings. I'm not anti-Semitic, so shove your spelling lessons and your false accusations. I think "hooked nose' was the one you saw that wasn't there.

Oh thanks for the correction Kevy, I corrected it for you and your hurt feelings. I'm not anti-Semitic, so shove your spelling lessons and your false accusations. I think "hooked nose' was the one you saw that wasn't there.
I got crooked as in crook from that.Not sticking up for the man, but boy you got to watch what you say these days

It's both. Thank you, though.

Either way, Hackman is human garbage.
PSS: KEV3188 perhaps you might Google the term that is offending you?
There are many references to what you are talking about, but in Google
the term is "Hooked Nose" I could not find your term directly in the first two
pages of Google and I searched Crooked Nose?
Hey Buck, Kevy has his brain firmly in his backside, no sense in trying to change it now. You know all the non-liberal gun owners are trash and worse to the leftists since 2016. But that's another story.

Ready for another "fun" AMFA drive old friend?

Hey Buck, Kevy has his brain firmly in his backside, no sense in trying to change it now. You know all the non-liberal gun owners are trash and worse to the leftists since 2016. But that's another story.

Ready for another "fun" AMFA drive old friend?
I will be right there with ya.. Those drives have been a hightlight of my career.
I just would like for all those who sign cards to step and lead.

I will be right there with ya.. Those drives have been a hightlight of my career.
How about the IAM side of the house, or would that depend on what SWA ends up with , or would you association just try to buy you off with wages?

I know you will. The kooks will be front and center as usual I'm sure. Hopefully the company will stay out of it this time, but I doubt it. I think if, that is if, the IAMPF gets forced on us in the T/A, I think some card signers will step up. It's just a huge non-starter for our careers, and the anger will then be boiling over.

We will see.