TWU negotiations.........what?

Management from AFW being trusted to find outside work?......... ROFLMAO ! !....... The same knuckle heads that effed up all the FAR145 work ?..... typical decission making of the powers that be to trust these POS leaders.

I dont know about Supervisors but without question the CASS Audit Group has been working on this...

...work going out not work coming in.

Just the beginning of the end of overhaul.

I dont know about Supervisors but without question the CASS Audit Group has been working on this...

...work going out not work coming in.

Just the beginning of the end of overhaul.
get out while you can......before the tsunami hits the streets! There's better opprotunities out there....spend the time finding them instead of banging your head against a brick wall.

It should be quite apparent that the company has bamboozled the TWU.....again. It should send a message to all when you see the pilots and f/a's not even talking to this ruthless company. We (all of us) have been played, lied, manipulated, bamboozled, tricked, and raped by the company & union. VOTE NO and send the TWU packing.....that's the message all should follow!

<_< ------- Outside work? That's the battel cry the Union, and company, used here at MCIE! "It's up to you to go out and find it, to keep this place open!" -------Well, look where it got us! ------ But, O.K. knock yourselfs out! ;)

<_< ------- Outside work? That's the battel cry the Union, and company, used here at MCIE! "It's up to you to go out and find it, to keep this place open!" -------Well, look where it got us! ------ But, O.K. knock yourselfs out! ;)

Ignorance is bliss.

This discussion pertains to AA Wide Body Overhaul going overseas, not some false promise of work coming in.
READ PLEASE

If I may interrupt your discussion...........

If by some remote chance that there is a merger between our two companies, and we become a combined group of near 14,000 strong, may I suggest we think about a craft union by and for aircraft Mechanics?

What have you as a group from the TWU, thought about AMFA?

I remember last time we had a card drive, AMFA was close.

If I may interrupt your discussion...........

If by some remote chance that there is a merger between our two companies, and we become a combined group of near 14,000 strong, may I suggest we think about a craft union by and for aircraft Mechanics?

What have you as a group from the TWU, thought about AMFA?

I remember last time we had a card drive, AMFA was close.
That's a great idea!

They did real well at NW, not!

They sure did!
Right up to point when the IAM(who had a bone to pick w AMFA anyway, for losing the mechs to them)assisted NWA in any way they possibly could); and a ship load of scabs(were they already paying dues to the IAM?? Jk, couldn't help myself), -that Steenland had long prepared for the day.

You TWU, IAM and IBT cultist are so eat up with it. Again, I'd just love see you and Speedy talk this Shiite to the honorable exNWA guys I wkd with at Boeing. I was at NWA when the Idiots Against Mechanics were there. And they SUCKED too!

They did real well at NW, not!

Look man, I'm not here to argue with you, because I really do thank you for the excellent work you did while you were employed here, but if you know anyone personally that was with NWA, it is their opinion that if the IAM did not do struck work, their campaign aganst NWA might have been more successful.

Let me ask you this,

Do you think receipt and dispatch and ancillary duties broke AMFA, I really dont think an air start broke AMFA's back.

And thank you for the compliment.

Bobby Depace was wrong and he took the mechanics leaving the IAM personal and made wrong decisions.

Yet how many stations was maintenance at on first and second doing receipt and dispatch and air starts?

Reactions: 1 person
Look man, I'm not here to argue with you, because I really do thank you for the excellent work you did while you were employed here, but if you know anyone personally that was with NWA, it is their opinion that if the IAM did not do struck work, their campaign aganst NWA might have been more successful.
Understand RT, let's expodite the replacement of the twu if we merge! AMFA was screwed from the get go for those who know what really happened.

Let me ask you this,

Do you think receipt and dispatch and ancillary duties broke AMFA, I really dont think an air start broke AMFA's back.

Bobby Depace was wrong and he took the mechanics leaving the IAM personal and made wrong decisions.

Yet how many stations was maintenance at on first and second doing receipt and dispatch and air starts?

By and large it was the flood of scabs that Steenland had living in hotels awaiting the call to action, is what dulled the impact of AMFAs call to strike. You're correct about Depace, and the IAM shouldn't have lifted a finger to TOUCH an aircraft. But he had a score to settle.(truth be known NWA mgt probably threatened to bust the IAMs little cash cow ramper union, if they didn't play ball...) and after what Steenland had just pulled on the mechs, he probably figd he'd best comply. :-/

Reactions: 3 people
Let me ask you this,

You are correct R@D was going away anyway all the other airlines gave that to the ramp NW was the last airline to keep that with the mechanics..But bottom line is the iam brought back a totally crappy contract in the best of times in the airline industry. The iam would have NEVER been thrown out there were so many die hards.. But that contract followed us eating a #### sandwich in 1993 where we all took it in the shorts. Everyone was looking for payback and the iam did not deliver they failed miserably that is why they were thrown out. And I will never forget all the dirty tricks they(iam) pulled during and after the election not to mention the strike which didn't surprise me but your right R@D didn't make or break the strike but it didn't help either but I expected it.

Latest posts