TWU Response to the $1000 bonus

Rogallo

Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 7.50.17 AM.png

Nice, another tough talking letter from the TWU. Curious to see what the IAM puts out!!

Will we ever quit talking tough and do something about our situation?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1AA
Hey Mike, why don't you take care of crap that's on your plate now instead of filling it even more. How about serving the Equity first.

Hey Mike, why don't you take care of crap that's on your plate now instead of filling it even more. How about serving the Equity first.
^^^THIS^^^^

Mike's last statement about the equity, November 17th, he admitted that he decided not to figure out a plan for how to distribute the equity and burned 4 years as he sat on his arse waiting to see how the court case goes. Him and Alex basically had their fingers up their arses. Samuelson is clueless so I can't blame him.

But according to Myers, his grand plan is to give the money back to management with a set of instructions. SAY WHAT? Yea, he said this in his letter. Well, guess what? Management hasn't agreed to that plan yet and no doubt wants a distribution fee to protect itself from any liability since it knows that some member will sue the TWU because it will no doubt screw up the distribution figures. And what if management screws up the TWU instructions or says it interpreted the instructions differently? Who will be to blame? I dont' have the answers but I know every single time money changes hands, someone skims more off the top. Crumbs for you, partner! Because that's all that will be left! Gone are the promises of $40,000, I wouldn't be surprised if all that is left from Mr Myers and Alex are a couple grand.

What baffles me with the new management is how long it takes to pay out. It took them 3 months to implement the interim raises in 2016. Now the Trump tax bonus is going to be distributed "sometime in 1q 2018". SWA is disbursing the $1k to their folks on January 8th. When and if a JCBA is reached this summer it will take them until Christmas to implement it, smdh.

Reactions: swamt
What baffles me with the new management is how long it takes to pay out. It took them 3 months to implement the interim raises in 2016. Now the Trump tax bonus is going to be distributed "sometime in 1q 2018". SWA is disbursing the $1k to their folks on January 8th. When and if a JCBA is reached this summer it will take them until Christmas to implement it, smdh.
always some bull shiat. I agree. But with the profit sharing last year, they paid it quicker than we thought. Hopefully, they give us the $1,000 cash before the end of January. That's how I assume it will happen.

always some bull shiat. I agree. But with the profit sharing last year, they paid it quicker than we thought. Hopefully, they give us the $1,000 cash before the end of January. That's how I assume it will happen.

LAA profit sharing has always been paid on a set date, March 15. I really don't see the equity or Trump tax bonus being paid out until that time.

^^^THIS^^^^

Mike's last statement about the equity, November 17th, he admitted that he decided not to figure out a plan for how to distribute the equity and burned 4 years as he sat on his arse waiting to see how the court case goes. Him and Alex basically had their fingers up their arses. Samuelson is clueless so I can't blame him.

But according to Myers, his grand plan is to give the money back to management with a set of instructions. SAY WHAT? Yea, he said this in his letter. Well, guess what? Management hasn't agreed to that plan yet and no doubt wants a distribution fee to protect itself from any liability since it knows that some member will sue the TWU because it will no doubt screw up the distribution figures. And what if management screws up the TWU instructions or says it interpreted the instructions differently? Who will be to blame? I dont' have the answers but I know every single time money changes hands, someone skims more off the top. Crumbs for you, partner! Because that's all that will be left! Gone are the promises of $40,000, I wouldn't be surprised if all that is left from Mr Myers and Alex are a couple grand.
Never heard of this "Grand Plan" please elaborate, because as far as you go, you have nothing to do with the equity.

So the union responds to company propaganda with union propaganda?

I'd like to know why this is the only union unable to get a deal? Why is this the only group of employees the company hates/disrespects?

Its pretty obvious by now the problem is the union not the company!

Really does seem foolish to complain about this tax bonus when they can't even figure out how to pay us. Maybe they can hire a kid from college who has a math degree to figure it out for them.

All I know is my union is worthless, as Doug went over their head give us raises without the union BS. Hell the IAM contract brought forth to vote on was the laughing stock of the industry at a time with record breaking profits...but hey thats the best they could do right? We would still be under that had Doug not stepped in and gone over the top of it. Oh well...don't forget to stay "union strong" folks...whatever.

This should really help get us a contract now. DP should be SO scared

I kills me that the same Union Reps that can't figure out how to give us our equity money back, Can knock the Company for giving us a SMALL 1000.00 bone. The same company that they are BEGGING to help give the equity money back to us.

Reactions: 1AA

It's probably because their payout is a reaction to the SWA payout. Since they weren't really planning on a payout, they weren't ready for anything other than making an announcement.

Let me ask you this, do you think that money is somewhere drawing interest for American Airlines?

You think they might be collecting money off of your money?

You ever wonder why you get paid every 2 weeks?

tenor.gif

Never heard of this "Grand Plan" please elaborate, because as far as you go, you have nothing to do with the equity.
No, I am not in your plan but I don't mind keeping unions accountable.

That said, I have a FB group of 6,000 Association members and pounded the hell out of Mayes after he cried about the $1,000 we got from Parker. I hammered the hell out of him mercilously {sp?] and told him to "Fess Up" over his bull **** November letter regarding the equity. Then a special key person told me that Mayes was livid and was countering with a response on Saturday. Imagine that, a Saturday. But my source was ROCK SOLID, so I informed all TWU members that Mayes would strike back with a letter on Saturday. Of course, some naysayers like Weez said that the TWU doesn't work on Saturday. Nonetheless, Mayes wrote his latest goofy letter today as I foretold and he had a Barbie tantrum blaming the company for refusing to distribute the checks. The problem is that the company isn't the responsible party and Mr Mayes has no exit plan. Sad

No, I am not in your plan but I don't mind keeping unions accountable.

That said, I have a FB group of 6,000 Association members and pounded the hell out of Mayes after he cried about the $1,000 we got from Parker. I hammered the hell out of him mercilously {sp?] and told him to "Fess Up" over his bull **** November letter regarding the equity. Then a special key person told me that Mayes was livid and was countering with a response on Saturday. Imagine that, a Saturday. But my source was ROCK SOLID, so I informed all TWU members that Mayes would strike back with a letter on Saturday. Of course, some naysayers like Weez said that the TWU doesn't work on Saturday. Nonetheless, Mayes wrote his latest goofy letter today as I foretold and he had a Barbie tantrum blaming the company for refusing to distribute the checks. The problem is that the company isn't the responsible party and Mr Mayes has no exit plan. Sad
Keeping the association accountable to me, should be formost on everyone mine. The weez kinda poked fun at me for questioning the first letters estimation of the number of eligible members entitled to this equity, but you know the weez, he never learned to question authority, and all is well.