TWU says "MEMORIAL DAY, Celebrate the Union Way"

Seriously? You're attacking the TWU 514 now because they're recommending Union made products? You can't really be this desperate? SMH. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 2 people
WeAAsles,

TWU informer is only telling the truth. You and the The Worst Union (TWU), has destroyed everything that folks has fought for, for the pass hundred years. IE: Holidays, Sick time, vacation and Pay. Now you have gotten rid of the annual bonus. The 4.3% raise should have been an add on to the annual bonus. You have destroyed people and careers. You are a disgusting bunch or vermin. You are simply a cancer that will only go away when it has been removed from the host. So go hide in a deep hole and don't come out, you disgust me, you disgusting fool.

Reactions: 12 people
I have friends and relatives that are members of other unions. They can't stop laughing for hours when I tell them what the TWU does for it's members.

Reactions: 5 people
WeAAsles said:
Seriously? You're attacking the TWU 514 now because they're recommending Union made products? You can't really be this desperate? SMH. Ridiculous.
What's it going to take for you to get desperate enough to stop the bleeding?

Reactions: 7 people
AANYER said:
WeAAsles,
TWU informer is only telling the truth. You and the The Worst Union (TWU), has destroyed everything that folks has fought for, for the pass hundred years. IE: Holidays, Sick time, vacation and Pay. Now you have gotten rid of the annual bonus. The 4.3% raise should have been an add on to the annual bonus. You have destroyed people and careers. You are a disgusting bunch or vermin. You are simply a cancer that will only go away when it has been removed from the host. So go hide in a deep hole and don't come out, you disgust me, you disgusting fool.

I like this one. Green button from me. Classic.

WeAAsles said:
I like this one. Green button from me. Classic.
So what are you going to do on Memorial Day?
Take a Vacation Day or Show up to work and Celebrate the "TWU" way?

Reactions: 8 people
The "Union Way" to celebrate would be 4 guys standing around watching one with the most seniority celebrating. :blush:

AANYER said:
WeAAsles,

Could'nt have said it better.

Reactions: 1 person
I noticed wonder bread (buns) on the list. Aren't they part of Hostess? Didn't Hostess bust all their unions?

AANYER said:
WeAAsles,

Sick time...not only giving back sick days, but to add more insult, we had the first 2 sick days at 50% pay. Our great leadership negotiated it to now having only day @ 50% pay.  Great job guys! 
Unions are supposed to fight for their members, not lay back and let the company take and take without a fight! The TWU is the worst union! Just remember the TWU's slogan....We'll Get Them Next Time!

Reactions: 7 people
HMK,

You left a couple out;

Your lucky to have a job, brother.

You voted for it!

And last but not least;

Your out of order brother!

Reactions: 4 people
Hey Josh if you really think the TWU is better than the IAM you sir, are way out of reality.  The two bottom unions of the airline mechanics is in fact the TWU and the teamsters.  Which one of these are AT the bottom will become more clear soon, but pretty sure it's the TWU.  The TWU at AA has been agreeing to concessions for the past 3 decades and working hand in hand with the company at reducing pay, benefits, and jobs in the airline industry for more than 30 years.  Get a clue man, get a clue.  What does it take?...

swamt said:
Hey Josh if you really think the TWU is better than the IAM you sir, are way out of reality.  The two bottom unions of the airline mechanics is in fact the TWU and the teamsters.  Which one of these are AT the bottom will become more clear soon, but pretty sure it's the TWU.  The TWU at AA has been agreeing to concessions for the past 3 decades and working hand in hand with the company at reducing pay, benefits, and jobs in the airline industry for more than 30 years.  Get a clue man, get a clue.  What does it take?...
Has the TWU gone behind the members back and effectively nullify their democratic vote like IAM did at Boeing?

Has the TWU came back with an agreement protecting seven stations for fleet service and misled the membership about fulltime protection?

Has a TWU leader ever said they wouldn't be "duped" into standing in solidarity like Robert Roach said about AMFA?

The TWU is far from perfect but they do have several good agreements-like at WN ramp and F/As, local 100 for NYC Subways and buses.

Josh

The TWU went behind the members back in the past and they did with the MOU that eliminated the profit sharing, the members didnt vote on it nor were part of the process.

In the concessions in 2003 I believe the International did something against the membership.

The AA agreement only protects 17 stations.

The IAM International had the membership vote on a modified TA, not the same one that was rejected.

The TWU crossed the AMFA picket line at NW and didnt support AMFA.

The IAM also stated in the letter to OV that if AMFA did certain things the IAM would stand with them, conveniently you leave those facts out.

And the Subway and Buses are not the airlines, they arent under the RLA.  Apples and Oranges.

And the IAM has one of the best CBAs at WN also.

Once again keep up the misinformation and ask Gerry for something new you keep rehashing the same old garbage.

Ask yourself this board members, why would an alleged JP Morgan employee be so up in the IAM, the TWU, US and AA.

Something is rotten in Denmark.

Reactions: 1 person