TWU WORRIED ABOUT AMP RAID!

You
I do encourage you to belittle and berate maintenance, your a great recruitung tool!
Most tools have multiple uses the association uses you we use you. Your a good tool!

And obvisiously he ain't the sharpest tool in the shed either!

You

And obvisiously he ain't the sharpest tool in the shed either!

I’m sorry maybe I’m not the sharpest tool if I need to ask how this personal attack gets that very reasonable question from 4 days ago answered?

Don’t you think being able to answer those questions gets you more cards signed?

What are you afraid of?

I see the twu fleet service trolling stooge was given his orders to get a status on the AMP drive. Someone is concerned?
Can't understand if the AMP drive is dead, why is he still concerned?

I’m sorry maybe I’m not the sharpest tool if I need to ask how this personal attack gets that very reasonable question from 4 days ago answered?

Don’t you think being able to answer those questions gets you more cards signed?

What are you afraid of?

Losing my attachment to the TWU teat!

I see the twu fleet service trolling stooge was given his orders to get a status on the AMP drive. Someone is concerned?

Can't understand if the AMP drive is dead, why is he still concerned? (He’s not)

Losing my attachment to the TWU teat!

Goodness all these responses but they still can’t answer that Facebook question? My, my, my.

Buck are you out there? I KNOW you can answer that guy.

Goodness all these responses but they still can’t answer that Facebook question? My, my, my.

Buck are you out there? I KNOW you can answer that guy.
If the Association was really worried about the AMP drive they might have hurried up and brought the company proposal out for a vote. But obviously they are not by filling for mediation.

If the Association was really worried about the AMP drive they might have hurried up and brought the company proposal out for a vote. But obviously they are not by filling for mediation.

I tend to agree, but Mediation could destroy this contract, especially Fleet.
It has been said that Maintenance is basically finished and the road to Mediation is over the Scope of the Fleet Service.
Is it true that the new AA has 2500 more Fleet Service than United? Then there is the Unlimited Part Time at United for their Fleet Service.
Mediation is the meal and Fleet Service in the Main Course.

Reactions: swamt
It has been said that Maintenance is basically finished and the road to Mediation is over the Scope of the Fleet Service.
Is it true that the new AA has 2500 more Fleet Service than United? Then there is the Unlimited Part Time at United for their Fleet Service.
So sad the reality of Airlines and profits my friend.

Uh Buck do you want to take a look at these videos again there Brother. Hope you ain’t catching your info from the Wizard of Oz or somephin?

Now Buck if you’d be just a wee bit polite there. We need you or some upstanding Porter to mosey on over to the AMP FB Group page there and give this fine AMT Brother the answer he deserves there.

It’s now showing 5 days that he’s been waiting patiently? That’s just unconscionable now.

And don’t forget as a friendly reminder how the Lady once said that “The heat of the meat is not always equal to the angle of the dangle” She was probably just being nice though?

4C119668-1565-4ADF-801E-ECE8967EB1C4.png

I do encourage you to belittle and berate maintenance, your a great recruitung tool!
Most tools have multiple uses the association uses you we use you. Your a good tool!
Yes he is a great "tool" isn't he? LMAO

Latest posts