TWU WORRIED ABOUT AMP RAID!

Well since you actually work for American, you should know. Hopefully you have a good weekend. On ours being a joke at SWA, I would tend to agree. Now do we ever try to do something about it, it only depends when people take the blinders off. However if ours passes that talk will fade too.
737 Driver, sounds like you might be and are part of the problem over their at the LUV Airlines, heard people like you are still under the drip of the kool-aid......step away from the drip....that might be the blinders you are talking about, you are quite the character! Your blinders are very evident about the fact of this industry.

Let’s be real so I don’t waste my time on this thread today.

This new Drive like all the others and even more so is nothing but a BIG JOKE. It doesn’t have the support and word is it’s already puttered out. No one is signing any more cards and people aren’t donating any more money.

ANY attention paid to it by the three Maintenance Presidents or especially either Union only gives these goofballs more twigs in a fire pit that’s nothing but smoke.

The ONLY reasons I’m being mean about it is because of the SWA Troll AND when the liars and name callers pop in.

AMP is a Joke..... (And so is AMFA actually)

Have a nice day.

Correct me if I am wrong but what business is it of yours? You are not a mechanic/AMT Don't tell us AMT's what is a joke go about your own business you are the prime example of why AMT's need their own union once again the ramp dictating mechanic issues. I don't know why you guys at AA are putting up with this crap what is it going to take to wake you guys up? We reached our limit at NW I guess you guys at AA are willing to put up with the abuse more than we did. Let WeAAsles negotiate your contract you fools at AA. Cannot believe you have let the twu lead you around by the nose for this long. Come on guys wake up SMH

737 Driver, sounds like you might be and are part of the problem over their at the LUV Airlines, heard people like you are still under the drip of the kool-aid......step away from the drip....that might be the blinders you are talking about, you are quite the character! Your blinders are very evident about the fact of this industry.
Sorry I have been in this field since 1987, so you don't need to lecture me about Unions or AMT, so we get it you are an AMFA lover. So which AMFA disaster were you part of Northwest, or did AMFA lose your position at United? If you work for American I suggest you get on the bandwagon and help them with their AMP drive, since AMFA is dead at American.

I don't know why you guys at AA are putting up with this crap what is it going to take to wake you guys up? We reached our limit at NW I guess you guys at AA are willing to put up with the abuse more than we did. Let WeAAsles negotiate your contract you fools at AA. Cannot believe you have let the twu lead you around by the nose for this long. Come on guys wake up SMH

Stupid.jpg

Sorry I have been in this field since 1987, so you don't need to lecture me about Unions or AMT, so we get it you are an AMFA lover. So which AMFA disaster were you part of Northwest, or did AMFA lose your position at United? If you work for American I suggest you get on the bandwagon and help them with their AMP drive, since AMFA is dead at American.
I get it youl

Been in industry since 1987, being at one airlines doesn't count for having such wisdom. So you went to a meeting with AMFA? Roadshow with your SWA negotiation committee on or off property? So you had the opportunity to stand up and voice you displease? Did you stand on the principles of how you like the offer by SWA to you Express your whole hearted "yes vote" for the offer publically?

Maybe this is good offer is good for you, you have the choice to soon vote. Your union must have done good enough for your yes vote or you are not willing to fight for yourself and allow other to fight harder for you because "you maybe tired" or "want to give-up want to roll over when times get tough" you have allowed the company to beat you down and win after creating the environment of 6years and emotional overload? You lose.... they win, hopefully not at your Expense. Ever thought about, not you of course, other co-workers wanting to stand up and fight if the offer is not acceptable. This is not new concept in the industry, maybe for you at the LUV and once precious airline, but not a new playbook in the real world- Bubba...you are playing right into the SWA Executives hands if the offer is not acceptable! Let your conscience be free!

Did you express or display your affection publically for your union Neg officers, union members or International officials? How about you standing strong publically and asking how you could contribute to your career and the other members on getting a better deal at these meetings and not just sheepishly badger everyone and everything on these forums. No just sit and -itch, expect everyone else to help fix the problems that occured and be the victim. Unbelievable! You are blinded by your deception of AMFA's (which is supposed to be you the members) past or whatever and you are vigilantly committed to taking away your own and others demise.

Maybe you truly believe this is a good deal, but if not You give in now to this company, you will forever be under suppression by rewarding of dragging this contract out in 6 years, contact after contract.

I get it youl

Been in industry since 1987, being at one airlines doesn't count for having such wisdom. So you went to a meeting with AMFA? Roadshow with your SWA negotiation committee on or off property? So you had the opportunity to stand up and voice you displease? Did you stand on the principles of how you like the offer by SWA to you Express your whole hearted "yes vote" for the offer publically?

Maybe this is good offer is good for you, you have the choice to soon vote. Your union must have done good enough for your yes vote or you are not willing to fight for yourself and allow other to fight harder for you because "you maybe tired" or "want to give-up want to roll over when times get tough" you have allowed the company to beat you down and win after creating the environment of 6years and emotional overload? You lose.... they win, hopefully not at your Expense. Ever thought about, not you of course, other co-workers wanting to stand up and fight if the offer is not acceptable. This is not new concept in the industry, maybe for you at the LUV and once precious airline, but not a new playbook in the real world- Bubba...you are playing right into the SWA Executives hands if the offer is not acceptable! Let your conscience be free!

Did you express or display your affection publically for your union Neg officers, union members or International officials? How about you standing strong publically and asking how you could contribute to your career and the other members on getting a better deal at these meetings and not just sheepishly badger everyone and everything on these forums. No just sit and -itch, expect everyone else to help fix the problems that occured and be the victim. Unbelievable! You are blinded by your deception of AMFA's (which is supposed to be you the members) past or whatever and you are vigilantly committed to taking away your own and others demise.

Maybe you truly believe this is a good deal, but if not You give in now to this company, you will forever be under suppression by rewarding of dragging this contract out in 6 years, contact after contract.
I see you wrote a long post kinda rambling like Swamt same post you wrote on the SWA board. I answered you on the SWA board.

This is the Constitution of the Association, after reading this I would like to hear your opinions.

Attachments

• Constitution of the TWU_IAM Association.pdf
    438 KB · Views: 257
Reactions: swamt
After the last update the association should be worried about losing heads.
All they care about is money and that is being threatened at the negotiations.
Yes. And it's about 2500 heads as we are being told by our company, which is why you guys are getting the mid 50's offer from your company. Don't worry, I know you guys don't have an actual offer yet, just rumors. Which is what you'll get when the asso always leaves this membership in the dark.

The ASSociation needs to go.
And no better time than now, good luck to all...

Remember when we took paycuts to save OH. AFW, MCI and TAESL all closed, and if the seniority lists are accurate, TUL has had a trimming of personal. No longer finishing career in an air conditioned shop. If the company wants less heads, the company is going to pay for less heads.

Hopefully we are not falling for that again.

Reactions: MetalMover
Mid 50's in money ain't squat if the medical premium increases are left unchecked. Does anyone know if premium caps are being discussed?