U.S. May Ease Rule On Labor Vote

Like I said...vote NO, its your right.
I have not stated how I will vote and furthermore,

we dont even know if it will be a YES or NO vote or 50 percent plus one,

because they pulled the request

and

we have no idea what is going on.. until after the 60 day period and they file again.

Perhaps there is a reason that over 5,000 Delta flight attendants voted YES for representation just 1 year ago. If everything was so great, there wouldnt even have been an election.
if it was as bad as some make it out to be, they would have won.

People get suspended left and right at Delta, with no pay, and for whatever length of time management wants them out. Some get to come back, some don't.
jalbalpa,

you dont get suspended just for the sake of getting suspended, you either have done something or were involved in something.

they, Airlines always have to do an internal investigation and based on our industry sometimes that may also include the FAA as well..

suspensions would occur while an investigation happens, sometimes that may be with or without pay, this is how most companies operate.. so I find the left and right comment a little dramatic.

there has to be good cause for a suspension.

(I can figure that one out)

But please, don't let any of this stop us from moving forward in this merger...because Richard said this is what is best for us..
who is preventing us from moving forward?

you, yourself stated you are glad they pulled the plug.

I'm still trying to figure out what it is that is beneficial for us in this merger...besides a few additional
destination...
jalbalpa,

have you paid attention what has happened at JAL? Their financial situation is not a result of their
excellent Inflight Service, it is because of financial conditions world wide.

We are the Pacific being NW,

you might need to think a little deeper here.

Dont waste your breath Dig, for some dumping on DAL is an OCD. Like the old saying goes "When your a hammer, all you see is nails" or "When your a squirrel, all you see is nuts" :lol: