U S Senator(Illinois) TAMMY DUCKWORTH !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Dog'.

(Wait and see how LONG it takes anyone from the MORAL MAJORITY, to 'Chime - In ") !!

Yes, Senator Tammy Duckworth. Marine corp Officer, Purple heart recipient, who sadly sacrificed Both of her Legs, in Duty for her country !

What say you, Insp69, If Joe Biden selects Ms Duckworth as his VP Running mate ?

How will the M O R O N attack HER ??? ( Bone Spurs anyone) !

How will MIKEY ('Let Mikey eat it' ) Attack Her ???

C'mon RE - PLUGS, STEP UP. Who wants to be First to reply ??

How about YOU eolesen ?? La La ?? Clit rat ??

(Again my good friend Dog', Don't Hold-your-breath waiting ) !!

You know Bears, at this point, I feel the DMC has to pull Biden off the ticket! There is no way they are going to put him up against Trump in a debate! Either that or they will try and cancel the debates altogether. They are even making noses about that now! By the time the debates are supposed to happen Biden will be way too far gone to cover up!

Last edited:
You know Bears, at this point, I feel the DMC has to pull Biden off the ticket! There is no way they are going to put him up against Trump in a debate! Either that or they will try and cancel the debates altogether. By the time the debates are supposed to happen Biden will be too far gone to cover up!

First of all, The DNC WILL NOT pull Joe Biden ! (but back to that in a minute) I SPECIFICALLY ASKED YOU ABOUT US SENATOR TAMMY DUCKWORTH, and you comments are ??????????????????

Back to the Debates.

Joe Biden does NOT have to debate Trump ! (though he will)
Joe Biden could debate, on the condition that there be FACT CHECKERS(agreed upon by both party's to select totally IMPARTIAL people) to called out LIES, at the end of, but BEFORE THE DEBATE ENDS !!!

Joe Biden could debate upon the condition that both men open their tax records for all to see. If Not, NO DEBATE.

While the Tax thing is possible, The TRUTH examination, is a highly probable certainty !

NOW again Insp69, Your comments on Ms Duckworth as a VP choice ??????????

I'll give you credit though Insp69, after over 60+ views, your the ONLY person in the " MORAL MAJORITY " that had the 'SACK' to stand-up !!

OK Dog'. 60+ VIEWS and I (Only) reply !!

Dog'.

(Wait and see how LONG it takes anyone from the MORAL MAJORITY, to 'Chime - In ") !!

Yes, Senator Tammy Duckworth. Marine corp Officer, Purple heart recipient, who sadly sacrificed Both of her Legs, in Duty for her country !

What say you, Insp69, If Joe Biden selects Ms Duckworth as his VP Running mate ?

there is no moral majority on the trump side remember he lost the vote by almost 3 million votes so he does not have a majority

Dog'.

Easy, I appreciate her service & we can never repay her for her suffering. Although she earns my respect in many ways, she failed miserably to a simple question of whether George Washington & Thomas Jefferson's statues should be treated the same as the confederate statues, as they were slave owners. I'm paraphrasing her answer "we need to have a national discussion"
WTF? Her obvious minute knowledge of their part in ending slavery cannot go unnoticed, as her answer only gave anarchists
more ammunition in brainwashing the useful idiots into rioting & mayhem. Whether she was afraid to lock horns with BLM & Antifa or by getting canceled by the media, as a possible heartbeat away from the Whitehouse the only answer was "absolutely not, they were both invaluable in the fight to end slavery". At this time we cannot have leadership that fights fires with gasoline.

Easy, I appreciate her service & we can never repay her for her suffering. Although she earns my respect in many ways, she failed miserably to a simple question of whether George Washington & Thomas Jefferson's statues should be treated the same as the confederate statues, as they were slave owners. I'm paraphrasing her answer "we need to have a national discussion"
WTF? Her obvious minute knowledge of their part in ending slavery cannot go unnoticed, as her answer only gave anarchists
more ammunition in brainwashing the useful idiots into rioting & mayhem. Whether she was afraid to lock horns with BLM & Antifa or by getting canceled by the media, as a possible heartbeat away from the Whitehouse the only answer was "absolutely not, they were both invaluable in the fight to end slavery". At this time we cannot have leadership that fights fires with gasoline.

OK, 'slow your role there Big Guy', because I happen to agree with you on GW + TJ !
GW played a huge role in kicking the Limey's out of my back-yard in BOSTON.
As for Thomas Jefferson, he had a LOT of Major accomplishments, in opening up this country, AND Very Dear to ME, his declaration of " DO NOT mix Religion with POLITICS" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since when do the debates come with conditions like these? It just shows team Biden is terrified of having weak stupid Joe debate Trump. Better to have Joe run away.

Latest posts