U.S. Senator Kay Bailey Hutchinson has a message for US Airways

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how is he lacking in the customer or employee area? Where is he lacking there. Seems to be winning lots of awards.

How is he lacking? Look at your pay stub. Do you require any other evidence? It won't be long before you make LESS than a Spirit Air Pilot makes.

How many Grievances are pending?? Isn't it over 500?

Going back to the DUI. How about embarrassing EVERY single employee with your conduct, that would seem to show a blatant disregard for employees by the CEO!

As for US's attitude towards customers my opinions are well documented both here and elsewhere on the Internet so I'm not inclined to repeat myself.

Doug Parker is a great CFO and just a mediocre CEO. Honestly if I ever by magic was the CEO of a major airline I'd hire the guy in a heartbeat because with him I'd know the money was being taken care of. Having a guy like him as my 2nd in command would free me up to do the moral rebuilding, create the vision and lead and inspire the employees to do great things.

Customer Service is not a cost center per se, great customer service comes from involved, engaged and empowered employee. You take care of the customer and you're ahead of the game. The mark of a good company is how it treats it's customers day in day out. The mark of a Great company is how they respond when things go wrong and that's where US consistently drops the ball.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, you are running this int the ground.

What's the pint of your post? You want Doug to resign? And then the new guy will come in and see your plight and give you all huge raises and you'll live happily evr after?

Is that the hope?

News flash people - Parker is one of the better airline CEOs out there.

He's human just like everyone else here. #### happens.

Yea...like your birth!!

NICDOA
NPJB

How is he lacking? Look at your pay stub. Do you require any other evidence? It won't be long before you make LESS than a Spirit Air Pilot makes.

How many Grievances are pending?? Isn't it over 500?

Going back to the DUI. How about embarrassing EVERY single employee with your conduct, that would seem to show a blatant disregard for employees by the CEO!

As for US's attitude towards customers my opinions are well documented both here and elsewhere on the Internet so I'm not inclined to repeat myself.

Doug Parker is a great CFO and just a mediocre CEO. Honestly if I ever by magic was the CEO of a major airline I'd hire the guy in a heartbeat because with him I'd know the money was being taken care of. Having a guy like him as my 2nd in command would free me up to do the moral rebuilding, create the vision and lead and inspire the employees to do great things.

Customer Service is not a cost center per se, great customer service comes from involved, engaged and empowered employee. You take care of the customer and you're ahead of the game. The mark of a good company is how it treats it's customers day in day out. The mark of a Great company is how they respond when things go wrong and that's where US consistently drops the ball.
My lacking pay check is my union's fault. The incompetence of the negotiators and the lack of leadership is why.

Do you really expect Parker to give it away?

If he did that I wouldn't need USAPA.

And didn't we just score another payout? Oh wait, you don't work here.

LOL if Parker is the leading airline CEO in the industry then that speaks volumes about the airline CEO pool. The company he leads treats all their employees like necessary evils.

At the risk of continuing the topic drift from Sen Hutchinson on a US/AA merger, isn't that like saying that Moe is the smartest stooge?

On the good Senator, she is pandering her constituents --- as politicians are known to do. (When they are not serving their moneyed masters).

Let's replace a mandate for public safety and welfare with the profit motive. We'll enjoy more mishaps and cover-ups at a greater speed and lower cost than the government does now.

Oooh, the ridiculous extreme game. Let's nationalize every aircraft operation from cropdusters to passenger carriers. Smoke 'em if you got 'em! :lol:

1334602966-1-2.jpg

News flash people - Parker is one of the better airline CEOs out there.

On my calendar, April Fools was two weeks ago Sunday. :p

Reactions: 2 people
My lacking pay check is my union's fault. The incompetence of the negotiators and the lack of leadership is why.

Do you really expect Parker to give it away?

If he did that I wouldn't need USAPA.

And didn't we just score another payout? Oh wait, you don't work here.

Leadership starts at THE TOP. Many on here have stated that Parker had a relatively narrow window to get a deal done post merger, but true to his bean counter roots he ran it through Excel and F*ck the entire pilot group. Life is about choices, Doug made his and he showed in the process that he cares no more about employees than he does for a belt loader or tug.

If you think these guys have a clue about people think again. When I was more active and flew US as a Chairman's Preferred do you know they actually had someone monitoring my posts here? How do I know? She called me several times regarding comments made. EXCUSE ME, but who in their right mind would be that concerned over a customer ranting on the Internet? I mean Great God Almighty don't they have something better to do then monitor posting of some dope on line?

LOL if Parker is the leading airline CEO in the industry then that speaks volumes about the airline CEO pool. The company he leads treats all their employees like necessary evils.

move2CLT you'll find that out first hand one day if despite the closeness of your lips to his backside he can make a dollar by getting rid of you
Lips? Move2Douche has a perfect fitting face print on Parker's colon. He does a better job than toilet paper, because he doesn't feel like toilet paper :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts