UA transfers its two DAL (Love Field) gates to Southwest; Is DL out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You clearly think you are smarter than a judge who doesn't see any reason why DL can't stay for now and the architect of the 5PA who says there is no conflict - and who also happens to work for the law firm that DL is using.

The answer to the thread title is "NO" as much as it hurts a whole lot of people on here to admit that after 18 months and hundreds of pages, they are wrong.

Reactions: 1 person
actually its someone else acting as the judge, jury and executioner

DL might gain access however it won't be to the level it wants - at best it will get one gate

If DAL is so important once they get that one gate DL can exit DFW

Reactions: 1 person
You made the claim (lying again) and provided zero proof, I posted the article that clearly states DL will be allowed to operate five flights a day, thats it.

Just another one of your made up "facts"

You have zero credibility.

Reactions: 2 people
Back up your claim, or stop reporting us to the Mods for Calling you World Fraudster, which you are and have proven that over and over and over again,

Reactions: 3 people
It is not my job to spoonfeed you. You make yourself out to be such an expert and can only copy and paste

Grow up and admit you are wrong

If I were WN I would be turning up the heat for a new ATL airport

When facts can not easily be posted its highly likely it's made up - when posts are so lengthy

WN can't do something that the community doesn't want. Paulding county residents don't want a new airport.

If you were WN and IF you had common sense, you would figure out how to accommodate DL's dozen plus flights at DAL and still keep WN's schedule.

that's what you would do if you had common sense.

That's interesting since most of the community is not interested in DL at DAL - they prefer WN

Funny how there is always a double standard

I'm not sure what double standard you think exists.

the community doesn't get to vote on who flies from a federally funded airport - EVEN IF your statement about the "most of the community is not interested" - but since you have no proof of that, we'll give you the big buzz and open the trap door.

and since DL carried the highest average fare of any of the 3 carriers serving DAL, your statement is completely wrong.

Yes but the community does vote with who it buys tickets on to fly and they prefer WN

Status
Not open for further replies.