Uh OH. Looks like Matt Gaetz is a DIDDLER !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to argue age of consent, 17 is only "under age" in 10 states, including FL.

The point you're ignoring is that Clinton went to Epstein's under-age sex palace multiple times. Rebutting with Lewinsky's age is simply a deflection.

The bigger problem that the media and left are ignoring is there doesn't seem to be proof Gaetz took a 17 year old across state lines for sex, which is the allegation. Given how many allegations have been made about close Trump associates that haven't quite panned out, I'll wait for some proof.

The same people betting that Gaetz "did it" are the same ones turning a blind eye to current Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who sounds 10x creepier than Kevin Spacey or Al Franken were, yet he remains in office and hasn't been canceled despite almost a dozen real live women who've gone on record with their allegations, as opposed to simply leaking something to the press.....

Last edited:
Same one who also resigned after stating no election fraud that would amount to overturn. Gotta love them righties. Going lower n lower. Ga voting laws. Next up. Tx.
Is that the same Barr admin that is still looking into the asshat, Hunter Biden? And now he has, under Papa Joe, another embarrassing investigation involving what appears to be preferential treatment by the 'Big Guy' and secret service and FBI......LOL

If you want to argue age of consent, 17 is only "under age" in 10 states, including FL.

The point you're ignoring is that Clinton went to Epstein's under-age sex palace multiple times. Rebutting with Lewinsky's age is simply a deflection.

The bigger problem that the media and left are ignoring is there doesn't seem to be proof Gaetz took a 17 year old across state lines for sex, which is the allegation. Given how many allegations have been made about close Trump associates that haven't quite panned out, I'll wait for some proof.

The same people betting that Gaetz "did it" are the same ones turning a blind eye to Mario Cuomo, who sounds 10x creepier than Kevin Spacey or Al Franken were, yet he remains in office and hasn't been canceled despite almost a dozen real live women who've gone on record with their allegations, as opposed to simply leaking something to the press.....

Mr K I A (Mr Know it All).

MARIO Cuomo ?

W T F are you talking about ?????????????

If bootlicking was against the law you would never get out of the slammer.
I'd watch what I say.

iu

The same people betting that Gaetz "did it" are the same ones turning a blind eye to current Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who sounds 10x creepier than Kevin Spacey or Al Franken were, yet he remains in office and hasn't been canceled despite almost a dozen real live women who've gone on record with their allegations, as opposed to simply leaking something to the press.....

So it's okay that this slime had sex with a 17 year old...so long as he did it in Florida and didn't take her across state lines. I wonder what her daddy thinks of him.

Where's the proof, KC?

And in FL 17 would be illegal. But we know reading isn't always your forte.

If you can't wait for actual due process, at least wait to see if an investigation results in an indictment...

I won't say he didn't do it. But right now, there's only allegations. Until I see someone attach their name to an accusation, which has happened with Biden, Cuomo, and yes, even Trump, this story is nothing more than smoke and sizzle intended to whip people up.

Status
Not open for further replies.