" Uh, Oh. Steve Bannon Protege , "Judge ROY " is a DIDDLER"

This is straight out of the Alinsky playbook: #13: "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

There were eight or nine women who accused Trump. Where are they today?....

The Duke Lacrosse players were guilty, until they weren't....

This isn't like Harvey Weinscum, Kevin Spacey, Louis CK, or the two Minnesota legislators accused in the last 48 hours -- there's no admission of guilt or proof, nor is it consistent with his persona.

Nobody was surprised when it came out that Charlie Sheen was into little boys. But this? It's not something you'd find credible given Moore's public life.

With everything that Roy Moore has had thrown at him during his time as an elected official, the fact this is coming up four weeks before an election is just a little too hard to overlook.

The fact it's coming from a newspaper owned by Jeff Bezos who "suddenly" discovered four victims should also make you think twice about the source and their motivation.

Let's see some proof. I can accuse Bears of raping me in an airport locker room in 1989. Good luck proving that I was or wasn't there at the same time he was.

I have a daughter and a granddaughter. If he did it, he deserves the consequences. But I'd like to see proof that this isn't just a "let's go with the tide" smear attack that can't be disproved with the four weeks remaining before the election.

Last edited:
You mean "Establishment" senators? Guys like McConnell, Flake, Corker and McCain are all clearly threatened by the likes of a Roy Moore.

Reactions: Insp4
This is straight out of the Alinsky playbook: #13: "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

Hmmm...were the republicans using the playbook when Obama was still in college? That sounds VERY similar to what the republicans did from 1992 all the way thru 2016 (and continue to do today)....After Bill Clinton said "so help me God" in January 1993 - they went after the person. During that time, the went after his wife. They went after Janet Reno. They went after Jocelyn Elders. And God love them, they've been going after Hillary Clinton for over 20 years.

eolesen.

Eric, forget me (though you've BRANDED Me an Atheist, and made me a hypothetical Rapist), GOOD LUCK trying to Discredit ' Jimntex ' !!!!!!
It's PHONIES like YOU, that LOATHE Democrats, HATE 'Indies', and DETEST 1/2 of the GOP, that would give ol' ROY a 'PASS', Not surprising, NOT SURPRISING at ALL !!!! Jesus, I'm scratching my head, trying to understand HOW a huge Nasty CAPITALIST like Jeff Bazos would have a Political AXE to grind, against the GOP ??? You may be cool with taking a page out of your book of Fiction (the Bible) about 'Forgiving the Sinner, just not the Sin', however a few of us Logical thinkers on here, AREN'T BUYING IT, and furthermore, you MAY, WAKE-UP to the FACT that the Clinton's, Obama, Saul Alinsky, and Alfred E Neuman are NOT in public office now, nor ever will be running for office ! BUT " Judge DIDDLER, I S " !

Eric. Look at it this way. It could be Worse. Ol' Judge DIDDLER could be a POLE SMOKER, but I suspect that you Fanatics would close your eyes to that ALSO, Despite the HUGELY known fact that you LOATHE Gay people !!!!

As I've said to you many times ,

' YOUR TURN ' !!!

The Republican Party.
The GIFT, that KEEPS on GIVING !!!!!!!!!

Hmmm...were the republicans using the playbook when Obama was still in college? That sounds VERY similar to what the republicans did from 1992 all the way thru 2016 (and continue to do today)....After Bill Clinton said "so help me God" in January 1993 - they went after the person. During that time, the went after his wife. They went after Janet Reno. They went after Jocelyn Elders. And God love them, they've been going after Hillary Clinton for over 20 years.

Was his left hand on the bible or some young womans crotch?

Speaking of young women, if true, you sure Moore isn't a democrat?

eolesen.

Eric, forget me (though you've BRANDED Me an Atheist, and made me a hypothetical Rapist), GOOD LUCK trying to Discredit ' Jimntex ' !!!!!!
It's PHONIES like YOU, that LOATHE Democrats, HATE 'Indies', and DETEST 1/2 of the GOP, that would give ol' ROY a 'PASS', Not surprising, NOT SURPRISING at ALL !!!! Jesus, I'm scratching my head, trying to understand HOW a huge Nasty CAPITALIST like Jeff Bazos would have a Political AXE to grind, against the GOP ??? You may be cool with taking a page out of your book of Fiction (the Bible) about 'Forgiving the Sinner, just not the Sin', however a few of us Logical thinkers on here, AREN'T BUYING IT, and furthermore, you MAY, WAKE-UP to the FACT that the Clinton's, Obama, Saul Alinsky, and Alfred E Neuman are NOT in public office now, nor ever will be running for office ! BUT " Judge DIDDLER, I S " !

Eric. Look at it this way. It could be Worse. Ol' Judge DIDDLER could be a POLE SMOKER, but I suspect that you Fanatics would close your eyes to that ALSO, Despite the HUGELY known fact that you LOATHE Gay people !!!!

As I've said to you many times ,

' YOUR TURN ' !!!

The Republican Party.
The GIFT, that KEEPS on GIVING !!!!!!!!!

You're one of the nicest Atheists I know. Just don't smoke no Totem Poles....