" Uh, Oh. Steve Bannon Protege , "Judge ROY " is a DIDDLER"

tumblr_inline_nhtnx9lSxA1qij8k6.jpg

ht1JcE3.jpg

CyocYeAXcAAxKmQ.jpg:large

CyXMIGOW8AAEgyt.png

At least he's not grabbing their Puzzy.... LOL
Just wondering, why is it when some RepubliRat creep get 'outed' the justification is a DemoRat creep did it too and 'somehow' that is justification for being a creep?

Why not just admit they 'ALL' suck and move on?
ehhh? :cool:

Just wondering, why is it when some RepubliRat creep get 'outed' the justification is a DemoRat creep did it too and 'somehow' that is justification for being a creep?

Who do you think gave you that greenie? When those skeletons come out it is hell to pay

Really? And here I,ve been waiting patiently for you to show you’re not a hypocrite. I thought sure you would have given Al Franken his own thread by now.Maybe given him a catchy nickname and of course use those trademark all caps.
Then of course the HAHAHAHA at the end.I must say I’m rather disappointed.It appears you’re just southwind with a progressive point of view.

WRONG S Head !
If the MN. Voters think Franken 'needs to go', they'll do it in " 2020 " when Al is up for re-election.
AHHH, but Judge Roy DIDDLER is going to get shite canned in 20"18", were the Replugs in the Senate can least afford to lose the seat !

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha !!

Biden - Moore 2020
The Pinball Wizard Ticket

WRONG S Head !
If the MN. Voters think Franken 'needs to go', they'll do it in " 2020 " when Al is up for re-election.
AHHH, but Judge Roy DIDDLER is going to get shite canned in 20"18", were the Replugs in the Senate can least afford to lose the seat !

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha !!

okay southwind whatever you say