" Uh, Oh. Steve Bannon Protege , "Judge ROY " is a DIDDLER"

Hack's probably a Keurig smasher.
Naw, what fun is smashing it? I'd rather empty a 30rnd clip into it with my automatic semi automatic, if I had a Keurig. I like fresh ground at home. Looks like Keurig recanted last night.

Last edited:
Or you could say Arkansas, Wonder Mutt. But we know you can't spell that.

Hack what it amounts to when he says something stupid like that Alabama comment which is often he resorts to insults.nothing but a bigot with a big mouth just like his life partner bears another clueless bigot who gives any democrat a pass.
Just call em the bigot brothers coming to a civil union near you

But if Billdo from Arkansas showed up in his speedo with a dozen roses and tix to the Rocky Horror Picture Show you'd let that little match happen! Right? Billdo likes them young un's too KCFrier, Lolita young.
I'm not really sure why you think I am a fan of Bill Clinton. I voted for Ross Perot in 1992 and Bob Dole in 1996, so my voting record says I wasn't a fan. Now...I do tend to call a spade a spade and question what role Monica Lewinsky played in an Arkansas real estate deal that went down when she was about 6 years old...but old "Bilbo" didn't reach out to her when she was 6, which is about the time girls started getting the attention of the good Christian Moore. After all...little girls like little pistols, and Roy always has his with him. No....Bilbo reached out to Monica after she reached the legal drinking age in all 50 states. Sure....his actions with a cigar might have been a little perverted, but not as perverted as a 30 something man dating middle school girls....even if he did have their mothers permission.

Hack what it amounts to when he says something stupid like that Alabama comment which is often he resorts to insults.nothing but a bigot with a big mouth just like his life partner bears another clueless bigot who gives any democrat a pass.
Alabama triggers you? My life partner is my wife of 35+ years. Wonderful lady, mother of our four children and grandmother of our six grandchildren. Who is your life partner?

I'm not really sure why you think I am a fan of Bill Clinton. I voted for Ross Perot in 1992 and Bob Dole in 1996, so my voting record says I wasn't a fan. Now...I do tend to call a spade a spade and question what role Monica Lewinsky played in an Arkansas real estate deal that went down when she was about 6 years old...but old "Bilbo" didn't reach out to her when she was 6, which is about the time girls started getting the attention of the good Christian Moore. After all...little girls like little pistols, and Roy always has his with him. No....Bilbo reached out to Monica after she reached the legal drinking age in all 50 states. Sure....his actions with a cigar might have been a little perverted, but not as perverted as a 30 something man dating middle school girls....even if he did have their mothers permission.
I don't care who you voted for KCFrier, merely pointing out the major libtard double standard. You are obfuscating the issue, and using it to mislead. You "call a spade a spade", exception if its a conservative christian, then it's a whole different ballgame. Mere accusations can be made, and the Republican is guilty as charged and precluded from running for a senate office . Right? I'm not defending Moore at all, if he did what is said, then he is out. However the same standard should apply to a Demorat, but it does not.

I guess you never heard of the Lolita Express 727 and Billdo flying to Love Island. Here ya go: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/
Why would Billdo ditch his secret service 5 times to fly to the Dominican Republic with a convicted pedophile like Jeffery Epstein 26 times? Seems like Billdo had more sexual escapades than just his infamous tryst with Monica. Underage girls no less. Many times. Yet nobody on the libtard side called for Billdo and Hildabeast to step away, to preclude her from running in 2016, not one time. Billdo and Hildabeast are immune from the same standard, why is that KCFrier?

Then Moore is crucified in the press, but not Bob Menendez. Why is that? I can answer that. Conservative christian that's why. Double standard. https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/14/inside-the-beltway-roy-moore-gets-40-times-more-co/

Last edited:
I guess you never heard of the Lolita Express 727 and Billdo flying to Love Island. Here ya go: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/
Why would Billdo ditch his secret service 5 times to fly to the Dominican Republic with a convicted pedophile like Jeffery Epstein 26 times? Seems like Billdo had more sexual escapades than just his infamous tryst with Monica. Underage girls no less. Many times. Yet nobody on the libtard side called for Billdo to step down, not one time. Billdo and Hildabeast are immune from the same standard, why is that KCFrier?

Step down from what exactly? The flights occurred between 2001 and 2007. Which is after when Bill Clinton was president.

Oh, it just dawned on me. You thought that these flights occurred when he was president. That's why you asked the rhetorical question why didn't anyone on the libtard side call for him to step down. LOL!!!!!

And this is DELICIOUSLY coming from GOP Factions !!

More to come. STAY TUNED !!!!

The GOP.
The Gift that always Keeps on GIVING !!!!!

Hey Bear, guess what I just found out?

"Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh on Tuesday criticized Republicans for distancing themselves from Alabama GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore, while saying that Moore was a Democrat at the time he allegedly engaged in sexual misconduct with teenage girls.

“Did you know that before 1992, when a lot of this was going on, that Judge Moore was a Democrat?” Limbaugh said on his radio show. “Nobody said a word.”

“When he supposedly was attracted to inappropriately-aged girls — he was a Democrat,” Limbaugh added."

Limbaugh: Moore was a Democrat at time of sexual misconduct allegations | TheHill

Step down from what exactly? The flights occurred between 2001 and 2007. Which is after when Bill Clinton was president.

Oh, it just dawned on me. You thought that these flights occurred when he was president. That's why you asked the rhetorical question why didn't anyone on the libtard side call for him to step down. LOL!!!!!
Here, I made it more clear for you. The Clinton Crime Syndicate should have been prevented from running in 2016. Understand now? I'm fairly certain, in fact I'm positive, that I knew Billdo was out of office during his Lolita Flights to rape underage girls in the DR. But nice try any way dolt.
Yet nobody on the libtard side called for Billdo and Hildabeast to step away, to preclude her from running in 2016, not one time. Billdo and Hildabeast are immune from the same standard, why is that KCFrier?

Not to worry, Bucko......your progressive left social justice warriors have realized their grandmothers, now in nursing homes, swallowed for Bill Clinton during all the 'Bimbo' eruptions,,,it is their unfettered duty to correct these past wrongs in this bold new era of judgment and hold Bill and Hillary accountable for their past sexual indiscretions.

Stay tuned......
biggrin.gif

Hey Bear, guess what I just found out?

"Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh on Tuesday criticized Republicans for distancing themselves from Alabama GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore, while saying that Moore was a Democrat at the time he allegedly engaged in sexual misconduct with teenage girls.

“Did you know that before 1992, when a lot of this was going on, that Judge Moore was a Democrat?” Limbaugh said on his radio show. “Nobody said a word.”

“When he supposedly was attracted to inappropriately-aged girls — he was a Democrat,” Limbaugh added."

Limbaugh: Moore was a Democrat at time of sexual misconduct allegations | TheHill
DemoRats, RepubliRats, both SUCK!
People in 'power' sometimes, abuse their power.
When found, they should have their gonads removed.
Just my 2 Cents...:eek: