" Uh, Oh. Steve Bannon Protege , "Judge ROY " is a DIDDLER"

I don't care who you voted for KCFrier, merely pointing out the major libtard double standard. You are obfuscating the issue, and using it to mislead. You "call a spade a spade", exception if its a conservative christian, then it's a whole different ballgame. Mere accusations can be made, and the Republican is guilty as charged and precluded from running for a senate office . Right? I'm not defending Moore at all, if he did what is said, then he is out. However the same standard should apply to a Demorat, but it does not.

I guess you never heard of the Lolita Express 727 and Billdo flying to Love Island. Here ya go: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/
Why would Billdo ditch his secret service 5 times to fly to the Dominican Republic with a convicted pedophile like Jeffery Epstein 26 times? Seems like Billdo had more sexual escapades than just his infamous tryst with Monica. Underage girls no less. Many times. Yet nobody on the libtard side called for Billdo and Hildabeast to step away, to preclude her from running in 2016, not one time. Billdo and Hildabeast are immune from the same standard, why is that KCFrier?

Then Moore is crucified in the press, but not Bob Menendez. Why is that? I can answer that. Conservative christian that's why. Double standard. https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/14/inside-the-beltway-roy-moore-gets-40-times-more-co/

Um...my libtard double standard is that I never voted for Clinton, so I was not a supporter. But he took liberties with adult women...not middle school girls...and he certainly didn't run as someone who was being persecuted because he is a Christian and "they" are out to take God out of our country. I guess if he's a Christian candidate, he brings new meaning to "laying on of hands"....at least to middle school girls.

Hey Bear, guess what I just found out?

"Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh on Tuesday criticized Republicans for distancing themselves from Alabama GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore, while saying that Moore was a Democrat at the time he allegedly engaged in sexual misconduct with teenage girls.

“Did you know that before 1992, when a lot of this was going on, that Judge Moore was a Democrat?” Limbaugh said on his radio show. “Nobody said a word.”

“When he supposedly was attracted to inappropriately-aged girls — he was a Democrat,” Limbaugh added."

Limbaugh: Moore was a Democrat at time of sexual misconduct allegations | TheHill
Then he found Jesus and became a God fearing republican. Forgive father for I have sinned...wait...that's Catholic and the aren't really Christians. I guess he was just "born again" and all his misdeeds with middle school girls was wiped away.

Then he found Jesus and became a God fearing republican. Forgive father for I have sinned...wait...that's Catholic and the aren't really Christians. I guess he was just "born again" and all his misdeeds with middle school girls was wiped away.
I wouldn't mock God K.C.!.......
You may find yourself roasting marsh mellows someday!

See Moore's lawyer issued the Pepsi challenge to Gloria Alldredd?

The reality of it is, as far as the election goes, at this late in the process, it doesn't matter if Moore is innocent, or not! I feel there is no way he could win this seat. And from what I've been hearing the Senate would not seat him if he did. He is considered damaged goods. But there is one way the GOP could pull this out of the fire and possibly save a GOP seat. And that would be if the Governor of Alabama requested the setting Senator, that lost the election, to submit his resignation. At that point, the Governor could appoint someone to take his place for twenty some days. After that the Governor would have to call for a whole new special election. And the GOP could go for a more suitable candidate.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mock God K.C.!.......
You may find yourself roasting marsh mellows someday!
I'm not mocking God. I'm mocking a guy who tries to hide behind God to justify his dating habits. And I won't find myself roasting marshmallows as I don't believe in hell. If God is all loving, how can he send someone to hell?

Edited to add - I noticed that you disliked my response to Hack when I said "God's a tard". Read the post again. I prefaced it with "whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me". That came from the good book....and if you'll look at what I was responding to, Hack called me a tard. And I am certainly among the least of his brothers - therefore, if we are to take those words as the truth - God's a tard.

I'm not mocking God. I'm mocking a guy who tries to hide behind God to justify his dating habits. And I won't find myself roasting marshmallows as I don't believe in hell. If God is all loving, how can he send someone to hell?

Edited to add - I noticed that you disliked my response to Hack when I said "God's a tard". Read the post again. I prefaced it with "whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me". That came from the good book....and if you'll look at what I was responding to, Hack called me a tard. And I am certainly among the least of his brothers - therefore, if we are to take those words as the truth - God's a tard.

Most 'Christians' never read the Bible.

Matthew 6:9-13King James Version (KJV)
9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

So you still don't get it do you K.C. So what you are saying is "if" Moore is indeed guilty of accusations? And as you say that if there is a God, and he's a loving God, that you would not end up meeting Moore in hell? If there was one? Because that loving God would forgive you anything? Well, there is one thing he says he will not forgive, and that my friend is taking his name in vain.......Now you can believe that, or not. That's up to you.

Last edited:
After all the undocumented allegations against Trump from MSM which exposed MSM as liars and manipulators, this stuff comes along and everybody downs it like the best tasting thing you ever ate.

Without a second thought.

Matthew 6:9-13King James Version (KJV)
9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
That's good x! You keep it up!..... Maybe you'll learn something!

After all the undocumented allegations against Trump from MSM which exposed MSM as liars and manipulators, this stuff comes along and everybody downs it like the best tasting thing you ever ate.

Without a second thought.
You know what really gets me with this Moore thing Dell? The Liberal Left gives the Clinton's a pass on all their sexual dealings.

You know what really gets me with this Moore thing Dell? The Liberal Left gives the Clinton's a pass on all their sexual dealings.

I read two op-eds, one NYT and the other Atlantic where the authors think its payback time for Bill.
If they got U-1, Clinton Foundation investigations and then getting slimmed over both their actions over Bills bad habits,it should be fun to watch.

Here, I made it more clear for you. The Clinton Crime Syndicate should have been prevented from running in 2016. Understand now? I'm fairly certain, in fact I'm positive, that I knew Billdo was out of office during his Lolita Flights to rape underage girls in the DR. But nice try any way dolt.

Editing your post after the fact does not change the fact that you said Bill Clinton should step down from a post he no longer held, the presidency. Over something that there is no evidence that he did. All I can say is you are just plain lazy.

Latest posts