" Uh, Oh. Steve Bannon Protege , "Judge ROY " is a DIDDLER"

You know what really gets me with this Moore thing Dell? The Liberal Left gives the Clinton's a pass on all their sexual dealings.

( The following is a Public Service Announcement designed for ANY F IDIOT who may be LATE getting updated news).

The following individuals are NOT in public office, nor are they running for public office.

1. Bill Clinton
2. Hillary Clinton
3. Barack Obama
4. Anthony Weiner
5. Alfred E Neuman
6. Thomas Jefferson
7. Ted Kennedy

The following individuals ARE in public office, and, or ARE running for public office !!!

Donald T-Rump.
Judge Roy DIDDLER.

Perhaps the above information will 'ENLIGHTEN' some MORONIC, and UNINFORMED individuals !!

So you still don't get it do you K.C. So what you are saying is "if" Moore is indeed guilty of accusations? And as you say that if there is a God, and he's a loving God, that you would not end up meeting Moore in hell? If there was one? Because that loving God would forgive you anything? Well, there is one thing he says he will not forgive, and that my friend is taking his name in vain.......Now you can believe that, or not. That's up to you.

Thanks. I think that God has better things to do that sit up there all day long watching billions of people and counting their screw ups. I think he's pretty good. And to me, taking God's name in vain is done anytime any politician utters his name.

And I believe that pointing out to a 'believer' that when they use God's name in the same post where they call another person a tard of any sort is just as guilty as taking the Lord's name in vain as I am in pointing it out. Perhaps moreso, since I just paraphrased what the good Christian poster said when he called ME and others (the least of the big mans brothers) "tard". The bible is easy to read - it's a bit harder to live.

Thanks. I think that God has better things to do that sit up there all day long watching billions of people and counting their screw ups. I think he's pretty good. And to me, taking God's name in vain is done anytime any politician utters his name.

And I believe that pointing out to a 'believer' that when they use God's name in the same post where they call another person a tard of any sort is just as guilty as taking the Lord's name in vain as I am in pointing it out. Perhaps moreso, since I just paraphrased what the good Christian poster said when he called ME and others (the least of the big mans brothers) "tard". The bible is easy to read - it's a bit harder to live.
Well K.C. Let's just say that that jump from what that "believer" called you and God, I wouldn't have made!

Well K.C. Let's just say that that jump from what that "believer" called you and God, I wouldn't have made!

I think that God appreciates me pointing out the hypocrisy in his post. If anything, I get credit for calling the word of God to the attention of Christians who seem to forget what he wrote.

Last edited:
Matthew 6:9-13King James Version (KJV)
9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Boy Scout Camp dinner prayer:

Rub a dub dub,

Thanks for the grub,

Yea God.

And this is DELICIOUSLY coming from GOP Factions !!

More to come. STAY TUNED !!!!

The GOP.
The Gift that always Keeps on GIVING !!!!!

f_BaIkja

http://therightscoop.com/heres-al-frankens-lame-response-to-the-allegations/

Roy Moore career over 38 years and can't keep his hands off women.......yet not one peep of impropriety until 6 weeks before an election.

Wonder what the odds of that are.

Maybe the whole Weinstine thing opened the floodgates.

When you run for national office that has implications for the whole country you are going to face a whole new level of scrutiny. Bill Clinton's indiscretions did not come to light till he ran for president. Why, before that no one outside of Arkansas really cared who won the governorship. Same goes for Roy Moore.

Last edited:
I think that God appreciates me pointing out the hypocrisy in his post. If anything, I get credit for calling the word of God to the attention of Christians who seem to forget what he wrote.
You get credit? O.K. now it's all about you?.........Hummm

( The following is a Public Service Announcement designed for ANY F IDIOT who may be LATE getting updated news).

The following individuals are NOT in public office, nor are they running for public office.

1. Bill Clinton
2. Hillary Clinton
3. Barack Obama
4. Anthony Weiner
5. Alfred E Neuman
6. Thomas Jefferson
7. Ted Kennedy

The following individuals ARE in public office, and, or ARE running for public office !!!

Donald T-Rump.
Judge Roy DIDDLER.

Perhaps the above information will 'ENLIGHTEN' some MORONIC, and UNINFORMED individuals !!
So just because they are not in office, that puts them above the law? If you talk to anyone on the left, it would seem so! That's my point!!!

I wasn't talking about Paula Jones.

DUH......

DTSPC20 said:

Editing your post after the fact does not change the fact that you said Bill Clinton should step down from a post he no longer held, the presidency. Over something that there is no evidence that he did. All I can say is you are just plain lazy.

$850,000 payout to Paula Jones from Bill Clinton wasn't for Girl Scout cookies, Bucko.

Last edited:
That's good x! You keep it up!..... Maybe you'll learn something!
Thanks,
Your funny...:eek:
Are you a 'New Testament' Christian, Old Testament 'Christian', or do you pick and choose?
Personally, I am a 'New Testament' Christian.
I am certainly not perfect, but I do believe in the 'New Testament' and 'try' to follow.
I have attended many 'Christian' Churches in my life and I am a Baptized American Baptist.
Since I am not a 'young' person, our Pastors have come and gone.
One of the questions I always ask is ' Why do you Teach the Old Testament, more so than the New Testament.
I get varied responses, but to sum it up, there is not enough material to preach the New Testament explicitly. But I know they are pandering to not loose their bigoted 'eye-for-an-eye' congregation.

Now I just stay home and read the 'New Testament'.
But that's just ME.

What about YOU?
DOH!...:eek:

Latest posts