UNION FACTS

NeedForSpeed

Senior
Jan 6, 2005
READ.....EDUCATE....and make an INFORMED decision. This is NOT meant to be Anti-union....just to further the discussion on unionism, and its benefits VS their weaknesses, whichever union you may, or may not belong to. GOOD DAY!!!!!

http://www.unionfacts.com/

It seems it is an anti-union web page, consider the source if I may say.

And when you read through it, they tell you how to decertify.

The Center for Union Facts is a non-profit organization supported by foundations, businesses, union members, and the general public. We are dedicated to showing Americans the truth about today's union leadership.

unionfacts.com

Certified Offer Service - Make an offer on this domain
Backorder - Try to get this name when it becomes available
SSL Certificates - Make this site secure
Site Confirm Seals - Become a trusted Web Site
Registrant:
Berman and Company
ATTN: UNIONFACTS.COM
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA 20172-0447

Domain Name: UNIONFACTS.COM

Administrative Contact :
Berman and Company
[email protected]
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA 20172-0447
Phone: 570-708-8780

Technical Contact :
Berman and Company
[email protected]
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA 20172-0447
Phone: 570-708-8780

Record expires on 02-May-2006
Record created on 02-May-2005
Database last updated on 09-Feb-2006

Web Site Title: The Center for Union Facts | UnionFacts.com
Meta Description: The truth about union leaders, your union dues, and the facts union leaders don't want you to know.
Meta Keywords: UnionFacts.com, Unions, Labor Unions, Organized Labor, Corruption
Secure: No
E-commerce: No
Traffic Ranking: Not available
Data as of: 14-Jun-2005

Consider whatever source you wish, 700. It IS a web page compiled with what I believe to be factual information....Let everyone READ for themselves and let each individual make their own determination on what they may, or may not believe. BTW..... I knew you would be the first to respond. Don't be afraid of people looking at another viewpoint....It's healthy for debate....right?

Consider whatever source you wish, 700. It IS a web page compiled with what I believe to be factual information....Let everyone READ for themselves and let each individual make their own determination on what they may, or may not believe. BTW..... I knew you would be the first to respond. Don't be afraid of people looking at another viewpoint....It's healthy for debate....right?
Now that's a statement deserving of a big AMEN :up: :up:
Thanks NeedForSpeed for your first post also.

The Center for Union Facts is a non-profit organization supported by foundations, businesses, union members, and the general public. We are dedicated to showing Americans the truth about today's union leadership.

Why did you NOT highlight in bold face, union members, and the general public?....I was just curious... :D
see post #2.

The website IMO clearly focuses on Union sins. Unions are not immune to corruption. They are businesses just like the companies we work for. Might give the union koolaide drinkers a shot of union giddiness antidote.

Why did you NOT highlight in bold face, union members, and the general public?....I was just curious... :D
see post #2.

Probably because 99.9999% of the funds come from organizations founded and funded by corporations out to bust unions.

Just because its non-profit does not mean its a charity. Corporations fund all sorts of "non-profit" organizations to lobby in behalf of their profit seeking objectives.

I believe "unionfacts.com" was founded by Walmart.

The sad part is that probably a lot of what it has is true, if not somewhat distorted in its presentation. Especially about the undemocratic practices of unions. But instead of reforming, thus removing that weapon, these leaders are so selfish that they would rather destroy the labor movement than make it more Democratic.

Probably because 99.9999% of the funds come from organizations founded and funded by corporations out to bust unions.

Just because its non-profit does not mean its a charity. Corporations fund all sorts of "non-profit" organizations to lobby in behalf of their profit seeking objectives.

hey kool-aid drinker...your last sentence says it all...while you are probably correct in saying corporations are out to seek their profit margin, I think many believe that unions seek the same objective. There is one little small difference, though...what is the difference of corporate execs making the salarys' they make, although they provide you and me jobs....VS union bigwigs making 1/4 mil a year, and provide you with what?...job security?....better wages?....NO...it's dues, plain and simple, so they can live life high on the hog for doing NOTHING to CREATE JOBS...GOOD DAY....

And there is also a Whistleblower section.

Maybe it is an anti-union web page but it looks like an equal opportunity anti-union web page.

Imagine no unions

Imagine there's no HeavenIt's easy if you tryNo Hell below usAbove us only sky.Imagine all the peopleLiving for today ...Imagine there's no countriesIt isn't hard to doNothing to kill or die forAnd no religion tooImagine all the peopleLiving life in peace ...You, you may say I am a dreamerBut I'm not the only oneI hope someday you'll join usAnd the world will be as one.Imagine no possessionsI wonder if you canNo need for greed or hungerA brotherhood of manImagine all the peopleSharing all the world ...You, you may say I am a dreamerBut I'm not the only oneI hope someday you'll join usAnd the world will be as one.

hey kool-aid drinker...your last sentence says it all...

I guess you need speed to wake you from those heavy drugs you obviously have been taking.

while you are probably correct in saying corporations are out to seek their profit margin,

Duh, what do you think corporations are?

I think many believe that unions seek the same objective. There is one little small difference, though...what is the difference of corporate execs making the salarys' they make, although they provide you and me jobs....

Corporate execs "provide" us jobs? Wrong, the demand for our labor provides us jobs. In fact it provides execs with jobs too my corporate boot licking friend.

VS union bigwigs making 1/4 mil a year, and provide you with what?...job security?....better wages?....NO...it's dues, plain and simple, so they can live life high on the hog for doing NOTHING to CREATE JOBS...GOOD DAY....

Funny how you anti-union types contradict yourselves. On the one hand they claim that unions do nothing to create jobs then they claim that the unions featherbed. So which is it?

Do you think that corporate execs try to create jobs for the sake of creating jobsor does their pursuit of profit create a demand for labor that creates jobs?

By the way I'm not defending the abuses of corrupt union leaders, but, the fact is that one of the reasons why many of these corrupt leaders remain in power is because their corporate friends help keep them there.

By the way, nice self portrait.

Imagine no unions

Imagine there's no HeavenIt's easy if you tryNo Hell below usAbove us only sky.Imagine all the peopleLiving for today ...Imagine there's no countriesIt isn't hard to doNothing to kill or die forAnd no religion tooImagine all the peopleLiving life in peace ...You, you may say I am a dreamerBut I'm not the only oneI hope someday you'll join usAnd the world will be as one.Imagine no possessionsI wonder if you canNo need for greed or hungerA brotherhood of manImagine all the peopleSharing all the world ...You, you may say I am a dreamerBut I'm not the only oneI hope someday you'll join usAnd the world will be as one.
AHHHH...ok????