United may have come to an agreement with hedge funds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WeAAsles said:
I would watch out for this one very carefully. Hedge Funds are not exactly known to be labor friendly. All they're looking for is how to maximize shareholder value.

Would "could" that mean for groups who are still in negotiations?

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/04/11/deal-nears-in-united-board-fight-sources.html?__source=yahoo%7Cfinance%7Cheadline%7Cheadline%7Cstory&par=yahoo&doc=103538560
And the plot thickens.  This group is going full bore with their efforts and just before the June BOD meeting...

www.unitedcoursecorrection.com

swamt said:
And the plot thickens.  This group is going full bore with their efforts and just before the June BOD meeting...

www.unitedcoursecorrection.com
swamt just to seque from my own topic for a moment. I read what you wrote on the AA Maintenance thread. Please stop. Your "speculations" are spectacularly off base and since I've seen you write very intelligent items on these boards, I think comments such as the one you made should be beneath you?

Plenty can easily be said about the length of you negotiations so far but I don't want to start getting into that back and forth again after wishing you and your group well.

So I'm asking again for you to please stop.

WeAAsles said:
swamt just to seque from my own topic for a moment. I read what you wrote on the AA Maintenance thread. Please stop. Your "speculations" are spectacularly off base and since I've seen you write very intelligent items on these boards, I think comments such as the one you made should be beneath you?

Plenty can easily be said about the length of you negotiations so far but I don't want to start getting into that back and forth again after wishing you and your group well.

So I'm asking again for you to please stop.
Oh yeah its rutting season

Worldport said:
If it were me I'd vote YES on Friday    capeesh
People are many times inherently stupid. People also hate to be called stupid, but when they do stupid things what else should they be called?

WeAAsles said:
People are many times inherently stupid. People also hate to be called stupid, but when they do stupid things what else should they be called?
They may have been influenced by TN's drunken video I guess that is stupid. They can really blow this one if not careful. I once had a person tell me they were voting no on a contract because they did't like the medical the kicker was he was getting his medical from his wife

Worldport said:
They may have been influenced by TN's drunken video I guess that is stupid. They can really blow this one if not careful. I once had a person tell me they were voting no on a contract because they did't like the medical the kicker was he was getting his medical from his wife
I'm getting some good feedback from people I talk to that they believe it will pass solidly.

Hope they're right?

GiantsStadium.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Worldport said:
Uh Oh this might turn into one of those Spider vs Tommy DeVito things I'll get the lime and shovels
I think I'll take the high ground today. But in case you're wondering, to take the high ground against this guy is called stepping up on a curb.

WeAAsles said:
I think I'll take the high ground today. But in case you're wondering, to take the high ground against this guy is called stepping up on a curb.

We are still looking for a dishwasher.
I doubt you have the education or skills for the position.
Certainly not the stamina...
:p

Reactions: 3 people
xUT said:

We are still looking for a dishwasher.
I doubt you have the education or skills for the position.
Certainly not the stamina...
:p
Weaasles even the Fonz had a breaking point remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts