United may have come to an agreement with hedge funds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
xUT said:
We are still looking for a dishwasher.
I doubt you have the education or skills for the position.
Certainly not the stamina...
:p

Since its probably much more difficult then what you do for a living, I'm sure that I could probably handle it. I bet if you continue to work hard and aspire for greatness one day you can reach your dream of being a toilet scrubber.

Remember why that ant was finally able to move that rubber tree plant?

High Hopes.

Worldport said:
Tell me about this guy is he another  fleet service wannabe groupie?
I believe so? They stare at us in envy and when we glance over they bow their head in shame. I try to approach them but they're so shy. Occasionally I corner one and let him know it's ok. You are special. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise. I respect you and I like you. Hold your head up high, take pride in yourself.

I'll never stop trying to convince them no matter how hard it is sometimes.

WeAAsles said:
I believe so? They stare at us in envy and when we glance over they bow their head in shame. I try to approach them but they're so shy. Occasionally I corner one and let him know it's ok. You are special. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise. I respect you and I like you. Hold your head up high, take pride in yourself.

I'll never stop trying to convince them no matter how hard it is sometimes.
He's over playing word association he better be careful his inner secrets and feelings are coming out and I doubt they are pretty 

WeAAsles said:
swamt just to seque from my own topic for a moment. I read what you wrote on the AA Maintenance thread. Please stop. Your "speculations" are spectacularly off base and since I've seen you write very intelligent items on these boards, I think comments such as the one you made should be beneath you?

Plenty can easily be said about the length of you negotiations so far but I don't want to start getting into that back and forth again after wishing you and your group well.

So I'm asking again for you to please stop.
Stop what?  And what the hell do you "think" my speculations are?  What comments are you talking about? I simply posted that the group was pushing harder to get on the board. Where the hell did all this come from, from you? You may have misread my post. I meant nothing of it except that there was something new posted since you posted the article that you posted.  I have no speculations from this as of yet, if I did, I would say so...

Reactions: 1 person
swamt said:
Stop what?  And what the hell do you "think" my speculations are?  What comments are you talking about? I simply posted that the group was pushing harder to get on the board. Where the hell did all this come from, from you? You may have misread my post. I meant nothing of it except that there was something new posted since you posted the article that you posted.  I have no speculations from this as of yet, if I did, I would say so...
No you keep trying to sell that they are "infighting" and have used that term frequently.

The reality is that you have no clue actually how they are getting along together and are speculating in the hope to undermine and maybe further your own ambition which is for enough dissension to arise that they will start signing and sending in those cards.

Please don't insult my intelligence by pretending the motivation is anything else. Again I wish you and your group luck and well in securing a contract that your members love and deserve.

WeAAsles said:
No you keep trying to sell that they are "infighting" and have used that term frequently.

The reality is that you have no clue actually how they are getting along together and are speculating in the hope to undermine and maybe further your own ambition which is for enough dissension to arise that they will start signing and sending in those cards.

Please don't insult my intelligence by pretending the motivation is anything else. Again I wish you and your group luck and well in securing a contract that your members love and deserve.
It's so apparent what his cause is. Is AMFA paying him I did't think they had the funds?

WeAAsles said:

I am not trying to sell anything. If you did comb thru the AA threads you will see that the members of the asso. are also reporting the infighting, the differences within the two contracts, and the fact that it will have to be nego to be one way or the other.
I could care less if they start sending in cards again. In reality, that issue is a dead issue in my opinion.  I also believe that IF there were another card drive started, it would be next to impossible for the drive to obtain the numbers since this asso is now in place.
Not trying to insult your intelligence at all.  Just pointing out that the merging of these 2 very different contracts will be a challenge. I have no motive what-so-ever. 
Again, I thank you for the good wishes. AsI too have always wished the members at AA good wishes for a great contract. But with the past history of these two unions, especially from the twu for decades, I am skeptic of a great turnout as the TWU and this new asso. has promised.

Worldport said:
It's so apparent what his cause is. Is AMFA paying him I did't think they had the funds?
What is apparent is lack of knowledge of the information.  First, I have no cause as you suggest. Secondly, No AMFA is not paying me, they would be sued and charged accordingly if they were. And thirdly, AMFA at the local levels as well as the National has plenty of money, more than ever before with the teamsters in charge. I have never seen a negative fund tally with AMFA, with the teamsters we were constantly in the negative with all the monthly funds.  

Reactions: 3 people
swamt said:
I am not trying to sell anything. If you did comb thru the AA threads you will see that the members of the asso. are also reporting the infighting, the differences within the two contracts, and the fact that it will have to be nego to be one way or the other.
I could care less if they start sending in cards again. In reality, that issue is a dead issue in my opinion.  I also believe that IF there were another card drive started, it would be next to impossible for the drive to obtain the numbers since this asso is now in place.
Not trying to insult your intelligence at all.  Just pointing out that the merging of these 2 very different contracts will be a challenge. I have no motive what-so-ever. 
Again, I thank you for the good wishes. AsI too have always wished the members at AA good wishes for a great contract. But with the past history of these two unions, especially from the twu for decades, I am skeptic of a great turnout as the TWU and this new asso. has promised.

What is apparent is lack of knowledge of the information.  First, I have no cause as you suggest. Secondly, No AMFA is not paying me, they would be sued and charged accordingly if they were. And thirdly, AMFA at the local levels as well as the National has plenty of money, more than ever before with the teamsters in charge. I have never seen a negative fund tally with AMFA, with the teamsters we were constantly in the negative with all the monthly funds.  
You insult everyone on here if you deny being a AMFA cheerleader. I assumed you were being paid because for the life on me I don't understand how someone could be so concerned with something that is none of his business. Worse, you have your own contract to worry about, deal with that or get a hobby

Ask those 250 AMFA represented heavy maintenance mechanics at AS about how great AMFA is, they are so great the CBA permitted AS to close their heavy maintenance base, lay off 250 mechanics and farm out overhaul.

700UW said:
Ask those 250 AMFA represented heavy maintenance mechanics at AS about how great AMFA is, they are so great the CBA permitted AS to close their heavy maintenance base, lay off 250 mechanics and farm out overhaul.
Ask the iam represented at the UA Indy facility who where put on ANP when UA closed Indy.
Much more than 250.
When UA shut down the OAK facility, what did the iam do?
NAFT...
CBA didn't help one freaking bit.

B) xUT
More Razzle Dazzle by industrial unions.

B) xUT

Reactions: 2 people
Just pointing out how you all say AMFA is so great, well tell that those 250 mechanics and UA was going into chapter 11 yet AS wasn't and didn't.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of AMFA and if they are so great why did UA vote them out?

700UW said:
Just pointing out how you all say AMFA is so great, well tell that those 250 mechanics and UA was going into chapter 11 yet AS wasn't and didn't.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of AMFA and if they are so great why did UA vote them out?
Because the UA M&R believed the ibt promises over the AMFA facts.
Too bad for them but they screwed themselves.

The UA M&R deserve their representation.
Just like any other carrier infected with substandard representation.

Worldport said:
You insult everyone on here if you deny being a AMFA cheerleader. I assumed you were being paid because for the life on me I don't understand how someone could be so concerned with something that is none of his business. Worse, you have your own contract to worry about, deal with that or get a hobby
Ok. You wanna call it an AMFA cheerleader? Then so be it. I am. You ASSUMED? (self explained)  My contract, I am dealing with, trust me, and we are now doing better than before the mediators were brought in, way better.  If you want to compare unions to unions in the mechanics class of airlines, lets go, otherwise please BUTT-OUT...

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.